Alright.. What's It Gonna Take For Nike To Release The White Foam One P.E ?

Thanks all for appreciating my gif. Lol dude was out of line even though I really like the eggplants

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

I mean come on Nike 
30t6p3b.gif

foam_white_1.jpg
Wow...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

Don't keep holding out on us Nike!  This could be one of the hottest release EVER!

Which is exactly why they're making you wait.

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

Don't keep holding out on us Nike!  This could be one of the hottest release EVER!

Which is exactly why they're making you wait.

I mean come on Nike 
30t6p3b.gif

foam_white_1.jpg

I mean REALLY.....PLEASE....Foamposite one pennys were ALWAYS made with da enthusiasts in mind& this color right here takes da cake....I wouldn't mind them with translucent blueSole either...

I mean come on Nike 
30t6p3b.gif

foam_white_1.jpg

I mean REALLY.....PLEASE....Foamposite one pennys were ALWAYS made with da enthusiasts in mind& this color right here takes da cake....I wouldn't mind them with translucent blueSole either...

Originally Posted by superuntouchable

224262f1bd0963135dea65d7f58f8f1cb0bacadb_r.gif

roll.gif

I Would Have To See How These Turn Out... The Picture Of Penny Wearing Them Isnt Clear Enuff An The PS Jus Doesnt Do It For Me... These Wouldnt Be A Bad Idea Tho...
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by superuntouchable

224262f1bd0963135dea65d7f58f8f1cb0bacadb_r.gif

roll.gif

I Would Have To See How These Turn Out... The Picture Of Penny Wearing Them Isnt Clear Enuff An The PS Jus Doesnt Do It For Me... These Wouldnt Be A Bad Idea Tho...
smokin.gif

My girl who abhors me buying kicks said, "you should get those" when she saw me looking at the pics in this thread - if there was any indicator that these should release, I'd say that's it. JUST DO IT!

My girl who abhors me buying kicks said, "you should get those" when she saw me looking at the pics in this thread - if there was any indicator that these should release, I'd say that's it. JUST DO IT!

Back
Top Bottom