Altitude 13 Holiday 2017 Thread

Not much news on these guys, hopefully, they still drop in 2017 (12-23-17). Been keeping an eye out for them.

DJ Folk tweeted it before pinoe put it out too. Its weird seeing all these pages like sneaker watch, sneakerbardetriot, etc. say Black Friday now.

I mean, we'll see what happens but my calendar is still showing 12/23 and I see those Wheat 13s dropping around Black Friday.

I also posted those navy 11s dropping 11/11 3 weeks ago while everybody else continues to say Black Friday and DJ Folk just tweeted it out 3 hours ago.

I might be one of the few, but I wish we would have got the mesh instead of leather version.
Especially if they put 3m on it.

JB is shooting themselves in the foot, they've been releasing too many similiar colourways too close to each other:
1) Aj10 OVO and Aj10 NYC
2) Aj12 OVO, Wool, PSNY and the upcoming Cool Grey
3) Aj13 Black Cat and Altitudes

But don't get me wrong, I've been copping all the 13 mids that have dropped this year and will cop these too. Just to the general public, they'll tend to take one over the other and eventually people get sick of seeing the model and colour.

I prefer the mesh but fine with either.

Personally hoping they dont come this year so I can save some money but ill be excited if they do.

JB is shooting themselves in the foot, they've been releasing too many similiar colourways too close to each other:
1) Aj10 OVO and Aj10 NYC
2) Aj12 OVO, Wool, PSNY and the upcoming Cool Grey
3) Aj13 Black Cat and Altitudes

But don't get me wrong, I've been copping all the 13 mids that have dropped this year and will cop these too. Just to the general public, they'll tend to take one over the other and eventually people get sick of seeing the model and colour.

How many ppl in the general public, do you think own OVOs and PSNYs ?

These will be a perfect black friday release i just hope jordan brand dont decided to change the release to 2018...is this confirmed ?

I'm not sure these are dropping Black Friday. My calendar is pretty good about updating date changes (like the Metallic Red Foams) and I'm still seeing 12/23. We'll see.

I'm not sure these are dropping Black Friday. My calendar is pretty good about updating date changes (like the Metallic Red Foams) and I'm still seeing 12/23. We'll see.

What else on the calendar is dropping?

air-jordan-13-altitude-holiday-2017-414571-042-1.jpg

air-jordan-13-altitude-holiday-2017-414571-042-2.jpg

air-jordan-13-altitude-holiday-2017-414571-042-3.jpg

air-jordan-13-altitude-holiday-2017-414571-042-4.jpg

air-jordan-13-altitude-holiday-2017-414571-042-5.jpg

November 24th :pimp:

Last edited:
Some gone try to compare altitude with black cats, but there both different shoes black friday gone be lit i cant wait

Back
Top Bottom