Altitude 13 Holiday 2017 Thread

I wish we had a good idea of how many size runs every store is getting. Usually the last release of the year on includes one in each full size & 2 in each half size... would love to cop on discount.

Gr classifies how many stores will get them not necessarily equaling high numbers.

GR can can range in numbers.

I wish we had a good idea of how many size runs every store is getting. Usually the last release of the year on includes one in each full size & 2 in each half size... would love to cop on discount.

I think the Gatorades still being around and them doing Altitudes on a Thursday with FCFS is a good sign

05 leather wrinkled kinda fast but it was comfortable, the 2010 retro aesthetically was cool but comfort wise it wasn’t good, sold my 05 pair n regretted it cuz I thought they wasn’t gon do these but I’m def happy. Def gon grab a pair of these new ones

Sometimes you gotta adapt "for the culture" hahaha. I mean, who really rocks what he was rocking back then? Gotta evolve eventually, right?

Sometimes you gotta adapt "for the culture" hahaha. I mean, who really rocks what he was rocking back then? Gotta evolve eventually, right?

Right. I don't think Jadakiss rocks this kind of fit anymore. lol

Jadakiss-Allen-Iverson-Reebok.jpg

You can rock these with a lot of different styles and types of clothes just like any other Jordan. Might even be in at retail, I want these now!

Back
Top Bottom