Altitude 13's Rerelease 12/30/17

Will be copping these leather Altitude 13s. I like them better than the Mesh that came out in 2010. They look good with mesh but I prefer the leather. I remember the Mesh turning brown like the 2013 Bred.

Will be copping these leather Altitude 13s. I like them better than the Mesh that came out in 2010. They look good with mesh but I prefer the leather. I remember the Mesh turning brown like the 2013 Bred.
It's weird, in darker lighting they do but in the sun they're black

I didn't hear anything about these being released until now. I slept on these heavy when they released years ago. I've been waiting for these for awhile and thought about just pulling the trigger on some earlier this year for a higher price, but I had a feeling they would be re-releasing soon. Hopefully, they come with 3M.

Give me leather all day on Altitudes, 2005 Altitudes might be my favorite Jordan. The mesh is the main reason why I didn't bother with the 2010.

Give me leather all day on Altitudes, 2005 Altitudes might be my favorite Jordan. The mesh is the main reason why I didn't bother with the 2010.
Can't do leather cuz it reminds me of this football I had in the late 90s
images

I remember not having the dough for these in high school lol. I might be in depending on how they do the material though.

Back
Top Bottom