AM 09

want some in put on the shoe before I purchase them, performance quality and look. Give me some help

Hey-

I noticed you also had a post in the Nike sub-forum asking people's opinion between shox and am. If you're asking from a running shoe aspect Ipersonally prefer the air max 2009 over any of the shox shoe available because I think they offer more of a softer/pillowy ride. I've never been a fan ofshox though except the shox tl.

As for the Air Max 2009, I love them. I think the quality is great, the comforty level is superb, and they look great! (Still looking around for a size9/5/10 in the original volt colorway if anyone knows where I can possibly purchase under retail. Thanks)

Ima big fan of Air Maxes in general and the 2009s deliver. They are extremely comfortable. I would get more but the price tag is still pretty high. They fit metrue to size but others say they run a half size big. I love the look especially with the uncaged air unit. Get em, u wont be disappointed.

Trahe - I'm lookin for the Volts in the same size. Hit me up if u find them.

you guys should check finishline from time to time, I scooped a 11.5 from there yesterday

I have three pairs now and I love these shoes. I don't run in them, but wear them casually and they are by far the most comfortable air max running shoeever.

You will absolutely not regret picking up the pair.
They are pricey, but if you have the money, they are Heaven for your feet.

The mesh really conforms your feet, and the huge air pocket gives you even more cushion.
I wore my Volts for continuous days and really, had to force myself to store them back in the box since they got beat.

Back
Top Bottom