AM 95 Neon March (3/20/10) Release Date

Need to Cop that crew to rock with the kicks for sure, picked them up the day of release.
ANYBODY got a link or info on where to get that crew itd be appreciated. GET AT ME.

The pouch around the stomach area looks hideous! What were they thinking with that design. The jackets nice but the crew has to go.

Originally Posted by eciaccord

The pouch around the stomach area looks hideous! What were they thinking with that design.

agreed, i dont know what everyone is tripping for. plus imo any of the gear is to matchy for me

Originally Posted by JC5123

Originally Posted by eciaccord

The pouch around the stomach area looks hideous! What were they thinking with that design.

agreed, i dont know what everyone is tripping for. plus imo any of the gear is to matchy for me

that's what i'm saying... not feeling it at all... too much neon... maybe if there was a lot less neon and the pouch thing wasn't there... i dunno, not feeling it (the jacket, the crewneck, or the t-shirt)...

i picked up a starter jacket however that matches these neons but it's not OD matching...

Happy with mine, quality seems alright, this is my 4th pair of 95's and they seem a tad more comfortable then the rest? 
2mx2vck.jpg

2j0jadi.jpg

20536g9.jpg

alien.gif

well my local spot happened to have a jacket that matches pretty well ..... so cnt complain!

my 05 pair is still holdin up great and im rockin em right now. im not copping the 10s the yellow makes it a different show imo

ehhh. the crew and jacket are ill but thats too much neon for me. i only like it as an accent color. i'll rock these with a fitted that has neon thread somewhere on the logo and im good

I ordered the neon air cage shirt from NDC and it came in today. I break the package open and unfold the shirt, it's a 3XL, I ordered a medium smh. I'm heading up to ntla tomorrow to exchange it though.

Back
Top Bottom