AM 95 Neon - Spring 2010 (no pics)

Sup NT?

Read on sneakernews.com that the AM95 neon are dropping January 2010. Just wanted to know if anyone had an exact release date for the release. Preciateit.

Holla back!!!

retros dont usually have an exact release date. Dont know why anybody would buy these when you can fairly easily get the 04s for the same or less.

nike-air-max-95-cool-grey-neon-yellow-01.jpg

nike-air-max-95-cool-grey-neon-yellow-02.jpg

nike-air-max-95-cool-grey-neon-yellow-03.jpg

nike-air-max-95-cool-grey-neon-yellow-04.jpg

air-max-95-neon-shirt.jpg

Hopefully I can get my hands on a pair this time around.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Dont know why anybody would buy these when you can fairly easily get the 04s for the same or less.
Where are you finding these? I haven't even seen the '08s in my size for a reasonable price.

Either way, these will be purchased.

One of my favorite sneakers ever, but I'll pass on these and try to pick up a pair of 03s or something instead.

Good news. These should come out every year as far as I'm concerned. Always fresh.

Love the shirt too. Only a shoehead would recanize

retros dont usually have an exact release date. Dont know why anybody would buy these when you can fairly easily get the 04s for the same or less.

lol...you sure about that

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Dont know why anybody would buy these when you can fairly easily get the 04s for the same or less.
Where are you finding these? I haven't even seen the '08s in my size for a reasonable price.

Either way, these will be purchased.

eBay, patience, and i never actually said DS, but i got a very nice pair of 04s for $66 last month.

Man thats rare, don't act like we can just all go out and buy 04s for retail cause we cant...

Originally Posted by Magic1978

lol...you sure about that
Well not Nike Retro's that is...usually when stores receive their pairs, they will hit the sales floor.

Still good with my '08's, don't really rock them that much either.
and That tee is kinda corny but I appreciate the inspiration.

what the hell, release something like a pool or turbo pink, not the damn neon's that have come out every 10-15 months

All these neon releases ova the past couple of years and I never copped myself a pair, next yr is no excuse. Only got a beat pair off some lame trade and itwas 2 sizes bigger, still had the nerve to rock em
smh.gif
. And that shirt is
pimp.gif
too.

The most reteroed AM's of all time. The gradient is nice but I prefer a more neon color. Seems like the pics show a more yellow "neon" to me.

I just want the T shirt, if anyone has the style code, it was here somewhere from months ago....

Seriously considering copping these. Dont have any running shoes in my collection, would be nice to switch it up with these classiscs.

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

The most reteroed AM's of all time. The gradient is nice but I prefer a more neon color. Seems like the pics show a more yellow "neon" to me.

Cameras can never capture the glow of the neon properly. But the neon yellow in natural light, especially overcast skies =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

they schd for march, like i stated in another thread, its supposd to be a massive GR, meanin kids and toddler sizes....

Like I've said in mumerous threads, this is one shoe that needs to be released every year. Plus it'll be nice to finally pick up a pair. Thesehaven't been made in my size since the HOA's in 05.

Back
Top Bottom