am I a Pedo?

Ok so people say if youre 18 your girl should be too.
Texas state law says that a 16 year old can be with an 18 year old.
God or science (whatever you prefer) made girls able to bear children at a younger age then most laws accept
Now I am not interested in a skinny little girl if shes 13 or 22 but some 16-17 year olds look good for their age
Im just saying the laws make no sense, its so easy to just toss a number up in the air and call it day.
Im 20 but i would bang a well developed 17 year old, maybe even 16, damn maybe lower depending on how they look

Am I A Pedo?

If someone is 20 messing with 16 y/o's I wouldn't agree with it but I wouldn't think/refer to them as a pedo.
ohwell.gif

the laws on this one have me in check i dont mess with girls under 18 but i just think that its an arbitrary number.

I dont understand this concept, when you young you want the older girls and then when you finally get older you want the younger girls.
But if i was 20, 18 would be my limit

The laws are put in place to protect immature and naiive girls from being influenced by older men. They are not based on how soon they can bear children. It istrue that a lot of girls are physically developed at 15 or 16, but think about if you had a daughter that age. Would u feel comfortable with her dating a 25y/o Man just because she looks older? Probably not. Because mentally, they are so far apart. You aren't necissarily a pedo. You should prob just keep yourwindows up and resist temptation when you ride past the high school.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

so say you were 40 and these 16 year old girls looked fully developed... you'd still smash?
jail bait: you get older, they stay the same.

Yes OP you are mad pedo.

Back in HS me and my boy had a loose rule about this. Say we were seniors we'd bang chicks nothing more than 4 years our junior. We'd try to have thatfour year gap limit as we get older but some ppl always gotta label you.

I always say think of it like this when you 60 she'll be 50!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Then start bumpin Age Aint Nothing But A #.

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

If your 20 you should be smashing nothing younger than 18.
i say you got a 2 year gap 18-22 to smash. when u hit 26 then its a 4 year gap. anything after 30 is a 8 year gap

Back
Top Bottom