Am I Being a Rat Vol. Roomates Using my TP

wait...dude said the landlord comes by every month to make sure there are no damages..damn...aren't yall on a lease. he can just charge you when you move out. tell dude he can't come by every month. especially after you have signed the contract. thats got to be against local leasing rules. but i might be wrong. thats just weird to me.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

These are big boy problems right here...
Word. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

1. the big bad landlord will not know the difference if u just switched the doorknob

2. as long as you pay your rent, your landlord has no business going into your bathroom every month to even notice the doorknob to begin with

3. u are very terrycloth

You dudes talking bout just say something to your roommates. These are grown men going into dukes room and taking ##$*'s in his bathroom, dudes obviously don't have no type of home training or respect for OP, dude needs to just lock his ##$* up. 

sorta off topic, but i live in a house 4 of us, 3 bathroom....master bedroom, one downstairs, and one between and my other roommates room.....He locks the bathroom door to keep me out, like he owns that bathroom or something....so ive sent angry text before, done a slightly better job..but still an issue when its supposed to be OUR bathroom

Back
Top Bottom