Am I being too sensitive? vol. sneakerheads in social media.

Status
Not open for further replies.
of all the times for /b/ to be down :smh:

bruh how you over thirty ridin' out to lil b? :rofl:

View media item 456148

ITS THE SAME AS YOU ROCKING OUT TO OPRAH ANIMATIONS...... COME ON SHUN SHUN..... YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVENT LEARNED MY WAYS..... YOUR JUST ENTERTAINMENT UNTILS WHILE THE GIRLS ARE GETTING READY...... SOON ILL BE OFF TO CHILL AND YOULL STILL BE IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER TYPING..... QUESTION IS "WHOSE REALLY MAD"?

BUT YOU SHOULD CALL ME IF YOU GET BORED....

925-309-4442

View media item 456168

lolol shoegirl be like "golden corral bout to close bae"

Facebook acquired. Me and her have a mutual friend, that's kinda weird. I'm gonna start working on the nudes next week. Hope you have a nice night, Lotso :smile:

Facebook acquired. Me and her have a mutual friend, that's kinda weird. I'm gonna start working on the nudes next week. Hope you have a nice night, Lotso :smile:

BLUFF CALLED!

NOW THE PRESSURE IS POINTED AT YOU TO DELIVER........

DOUBT YOU'LL DELIVER!

Bluffing about the easily found FB? I doubt she'll pass the nudes seeing as how, idk, she just loves everything about you.

Even **** that she shouldn't.

Haha its weird. She loves your flaws more than your perfections

Last edited:
This dude zayas girl looks like she has a yeast infection. I would love to motaro hind leg kick her in the stomach.

Man I Got This **** Thread Popping Right Now.....

a.k.a.

The Puppet Master.

They Respond Cause I Make Em......LOL

I AM GOD!

naw b u aint close to being a god.

View media item 456171

At the end of the day, this is that man's girl.
mean.gif

He lost.
my dude suck so much he came to lose

This dude zayas girl looks like she has a yeast infection. I would love to motaro hind leg kick her in the stomach.
not eem stirr fryed if true

She's pretty flexible, I'll give you that.

Woodberry if I was blasted and the room was pitch black and no one would ever, ever find out.

Dat swoosh on the buttcheek. She ratchet, kinda.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom