Am I doing it wrong? Vol. birthday suit.

Girl says in conversation:

You don't see too many people getting completely naked for the get down.

Thought it was interesting to hear people still wear clothes. Is it a matter of being comfortable with your body? A bad habit? A dislike for these *******?

Discuss if not inappropriate.

A lot of factors go into this. The chick, the area the "get down" is taking place, the climate, time of day and what kinda "get down" session it is.

I gets bucket naked for get down about half the time

I stay butt *** neck-ed around girls I'm banging, if I'm at my place or theirs.

I'm a fully naked smash man myself. I like the lights on at night or blinds open during the day because I need/want to see everything. :evil:

As for doing it wrong, some people just aren't comfortable/confident about their bodies. My gf was surprised by how comfortable I am naked. If I didn't have a roommate, I would be naked all the damn time though. Clothes are for the outside world. I like to get in touch with my inner wilderness at home.

EDIT:

Forgot to add the only article of clothing that I will wear during sex is shoes sometimes when I have to get traction for that edge of the bed standing up action. That carpet foot slide is not a good look when giving her the business.

Last edited:
If its in a bed and not a quick strike release, I'm butt *** minus my socks.

Then again I'm generally half naked most of the time anyway.

Girls gotta be naked. I like watching dem ******* move.

He knows my feels.

yea i get naked

99% of the time my socks an a chronograph watch are on though

I am very comfortable with my body even though I have a little gut. I don't mind being fully naked. It is annoying sometimes when you're smashing. Like my dude Brolic said, sometimes I do have to wear shoes for the traction.

I expect my girl to be fully naked as well. That's when it's really fun.

When I was 14 I wanted to keep my clothes on too LOL. If you have the right body the girl should be the one taking off your clothes

I get completely naked when I'm smashing. Only time I'll leave some clothes on is if I'm just getting some head.

EDIT:

Forgot to add the only article of clothing that I will wear during sex is shoes sometimes when I have to get traction for that edge of the bed standing up action. That carpet foot slide is not a good look when giving her the business.

:rofl:

this man knows.

sliding on the floor while sliding in is quite the problem lol

Always fully naked. And if we have the place to ourselves I'll get up and walk around and just chill like that for a while after :lol:

Depends on the chick, and situation. 

laugh.gif

Remember watching some hood pron, and ****** use to have the Timbs on going to work. 

Back
Top Bottom