Am I doing it wrong? Vol. birthday suit.

:lol: The Timbs and the fitted stay on in them vids. But i'm a naked man myself, sometimes I don't get to the shoes/socks just because I can't wait.

sidenote it's a weird thing I do, I'll be late already and blame putting on/taking off socks like they take up an excessive amount of time.

Last edited:
Mr. Marcus ain't post in here yet? 

laugh.gif

Swear ...I have crooked toes. 

My feet look like their throwing up the west side...so socks all the time unless it's pitch black. 

We're all a little self conscious. 

Last edited:
I'm a fully naked smash man myself. I like the lights on at night or blinds open during the day because I need/want to see everything.
devil.gif

As for doing it wrong, some people just aren't comfortable/confident about their bodies. My gf was surprised by how comfortable I am naked. If I didn't have a roommate, I would be naked all the damn time though. Clothes are for the outside world. I like to get in touch with my inner wilderness at home.

EDIT:

Forgot to add the only article of clothing that I will wear during sex is shoes sometimes when I have to get traction for that edge of the bed standing up action. That carpet foot slide is not a good look when giving her the business.
That last part...so true lol

Back
Top Bottom