Am I Getting $600 or $300? Vol. Stimulus Check

When did this info become available? I'm not questioning your credibility. I just haven't heard anything about it.
I dunno, I saw it about a week ago though, I saw it on some reliable sites.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

My only question is, how do you qualify for DD? Or is it based on how you submitted your taxes?

For the stimulus check, if you collected your tax refund via direct deposit then that is how you get your money, otherwise it's coming in the mail.

As for if you will get a check (to the OG poster) if you are claimed as a Dependant (which your parents would be fools not to), you get nothing.

DIRECT DEPOSIT

Last two SSN digits: Payment will be transmitted:
00 through 20 May 2
21 through 75 May 9
76 through 99 May 16

PAPER CHECK

Last two SSN digits:

Payments will be mailed by:
00 through 09 May 16
10 through 18 May 23

19 through 25 May 30
26 through 38 June 6
39 through 51 June 13
52 through 63 June 20
64 through 75 June 27
76 through 87 July 4
88 through 99 July 11

Yes that list is correct... Its on the irs.gov website

Originally Posted by austing03

Originally Posted by Lootpac

^$0, your parents get $300 off you though.

Direct deposit payments

If the last two digits of your Social Security number are: Your stimulus payment should be sent to your bank account by:

00 - 20 May 2
21 - 75 May 9
76 - 99 May 16

Paper check

If the last two digits of your Social Security number are: Your check should be in the mail by:

00 - 09 May 16
10 - 18 May 23
19 - 25 May 30
26 - 38 June 6
39 - 51 June 13
52 - 63 June 20
64 - 75 June 27
76 - 87 July 4
88 - 99 July 11

When did this info become available? I'm not questioning your credibility. I just haven't heard anything about it.

I saw something like that on the news.
It's just an advance on your next year's tax return... that's why dependents get nothing.
It has nothing to do with next years return. It's free money from the Gov't.

does having two part time jobs count as anything? i made 5k in one and 4k in the other. i should be getting the 600 right?

It has nothing to do with next years return. It's free money from the Gov't.
False. There's no such thing as free money from the government. It's an advance on next years tax return because we need to stimulate theeconomy this year! Pouring "free" money into the economy wouldn't stimulate it... it would inflate it. Word to econ class.

Originally Posted by iswearimcool

does having two part time jobs count as anything? i made 5k in one and 4k in the other. i should be getting the 600 right?

It doesn't matter how many jobs you have, it has to do with your total income, your status (Dependant or not), and your family make up (Single, Marriedetc.). Just go tot IRS website to find out if you qualify and how much you would get if you do.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

I have to pay $24 to the govt
. I'm 19 I live with one parent that claims me I work 20 hrs part time since April 07...What do I get?

i think i read somewhere that if u owe the feds money (i cant remember) - that either you get nothin or theydeduct that from what u would receive, somethin makes me think its the former
whoops, u gettin nothin

As others have stated previously if you have been marked as dependent by your parents you will be receiving zero. Further, it's in your best interest torefer to the IRS website for the requirements, as 99.99% of Nike Talk likes to believe they hold either C.F.A. of C.P.A. status.

Back
Top Bottom