Am I Late or did everyone miss this? Vol. Joakim noah's girl

joakim probably paid for those implants as well
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Wise is a clown and a bum that wanted a lil Fame. If he is smashing her, keep it on the low like a real +*% . He all on twitter and instagram with it like a lame. Enjoy your Career in Europe while Noah is gettin $13 mill a year

would love to show up to a Bulls game, sit behind the basket, and hold up the blownup image of that instagram. 
pimp.gif

Wait...how is Wise a clown here?

I see NT applaud that type of %*%$ all the time. If this were to take place here...and an NT'er posted a pic of another NT'er txting him back on his girls phone...ya'll dudes would crown that man king.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

I see NT applaud that type of %*%$ all the time. If this were to take place here...and an NT'er posted a pic of another NT'er txting him back on his girls phone...ya'll dudes would crown that man king.
This was really in the back of my mind
laugh.gif
 Like, there are very recent threads where this happened

Why you acting like NT is one big @*! person... like every poster has to share the same opinion in every thread, or else we're contradicting ourselves

Yeah some dudes will applaud it... others will look down on it and call Wise a clown.. which he is btw

Originally Posted by Peep Game

This was really in the back of my mind
laugh.gif
 Like, there are very recent threads where this happened
It's lame as hell all the way around. We just like to instigate and get some entertainment.
Dude's already saying Noah is a simp if he keeps her. Like Yea right.... like all of yall dumped yall girl after some minor %$@

To those saying Wise is a clown, I can understand. Dude went out of his way to try and expose Noah. This dude Noah can drop his girl and scoop a couple breezys a night and will be caking while Wise will continue to keep hope alive in Europe ... On another note that site had a story on Marcus Jordan , anyone see that?

Back
Top Bottom