AM I MY BROTHER'S KEEPER: The Untold Story of the DUNGEON FAMILY

man that was a damn good read. Its sad to see everything went down the way it did
smh.gif
I just hope OutKast and Goodie Mob can get it together and drop some music. But it was crazy how they passed on TIP, just think how that could have played out....

I will be bumping Outkast all day though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ andre turning down a tide sponsorship.. how does that conflict with a vegan lifestyle?

Wow, good read. Thanks.

It just goes to show you that at the end of the day, the music business is a BUSINESS first. It sucks that it can't be all about the music, but I guess that's life. Imagine the musical possibilities without the business end of the industry interfering with things.

YO!

It's been baffling me that Dre was leaving so much money on the table for years. Think what a SB/TLB tour could've grossed. Them dudes would've been MEGA stars. Like buy my grandma a Bentley "just cause" caked up.

smh.gif

Every man has his own path to walk, I guess.

DF!!!

Finally got around to finishing this article.

This %+$% would make a good documentary. ++!$ that, it would make an EXCELLENT documentary. I'm glad to see that they're at least trying to mend some of the bruised egos and push on to put out more game changing music.

On another note, Big Boi must be one chill #@@ dude to put up with Dre *#%%%%! up his money like that. I've seen @#*#$@ fight over a *#%%%%! dollar, so I find it hard to imagine it didn't come close to some fisticuffs over those ads Dre wouldn't agree on...

Originally Posted by General Johnson

On another note, Big Boi must be one chill #@@ dude to put up with Dre *#%%%%! up his money like that. I've seen @#*#$@ fight over a *#%%%%! dollar, so I find it hard to imagine it didn't come close to some fisticuffs over those ads Dre wouldn't agree on...

Yea Big Boi had to be getting frustrated lol...

Back
Top Bottom