Am I Overreacting? (female advice is helpful)

What's going on NT..I'm gonna try to make a long story short so bare with me

I've been with my girl for about 7 months..Things have been very good so far and I got no complaints..But she comes from a crappy past relationship and youknow how that goes..One of the issues she had with her ex was the fact he was very controlling..Anyways, there's this dude that used to write on herfacebook (yes yes i know, facebook drama is lame) and he would say reckless stuff like " I'm bored at work and I need a visitor so you should stopby" or "I'm playing baseball so you should come watch."...So obviously I'm like
smh.gif
..I tell her that her boy is mad disrespectful especially since she has a boyfriend andshe's like I'm sorry..He's just some kid from class that I don't even know that well..We don't even talk in class..He just looked me up onfacebook (this is an important quote so keep it in mind)

Fast forward to a few days ago..She takes her phone out to text someone and I glance over n see his name..And I'm not the type to go through her phone so Ijust ignored it..Then I mentioned to her today that it's really disrespectful for a girl to give another dude her number especially after her bf told herthat I don't like the way he talks to her..I never tell her not to speak to guys she was already friends with before we met but this dude was actin outtaline and she claims she barely knows him then gives him her number AFTER I say I don't like the dude?..Where's the loyalty in that? She claims its notthat serious but I think it is..It's one thing to be friends with a guy and continue talking to him after we date but to give him her number after I tellher his behavior is suspect is completely disrespectful to me

So whats your opinion on this matter? (sorry if I didnt make the story short enough)

ask her to see the texts she has sent him. if you have to, beat him down or find someone who can for yuou

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Just pretend he's a woman....Problem solved

Insecure Men get NO play....

I did point out that I don't have an issue with her talkin to other dudes..it was a matter of me not liking the way dude tried to spit G openly on facebookknowing it was out there for me to see..Disrespect is disrespect..Insecurity has nothing to do with it

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Insecure Men get NO play....

I don't think he is insecure in this case. Especially how he told her how he feels about the guy.

pimp.gif
the other dude sounds alot like me.
Play the off position.....wait for you to slip...then BAM....we in the game.
laugh.gif

Its a bonus that shes already been in a controlling relationship so now she might feel like
shes moving towards another one.
Meanwhile all the other dude wants to do is kick it. (for now) mwahhh ha ha ha....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Its a bonus that shes already been in a controlling relationship so now she might feel like
Meanwhile all the other dude wants to do is kick it. (for now) mwahhh ha ha ha....
grin.gif

Thanks
laugh.gif

Im saying....If another girl said "come visit me at work" or "come watch me play softball"...would there be a problem? NOPE

so...just pretend he's a woman.....

Besides...If you think shes gonna cheat on you, you probably shouldnt be with her...

Yeah but another girl isn't gonna try to turn hanging out with you into something else...And I never had an issue of trust with her..It's just an issueof respect..If there was a girl all on my facebook askin me to come see her at work, go watch her at soccer practice, etc. my girl would be all on my case ifshe found out I gave her my number

Keep calm and randomly text another female to see how she reacts. If she goes over board simply say "it's no different that you and homeboy so youhave nothing to worry about....right?"

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Yeah but another girl isn't gonna try to turn hanging out with you into something else...And I never had an issue of trust with her..It's just an issue of respect..If there was a girl all on my facebook askin me to come see her at work, go watch her at soccer practice, etc. my girl would be all on my case if she found out I gave her my number

Fam, Listen....Males are gonna come at your woman 3897429724389 times a day...(especially if she looks half-way decent) Its apart of the game. Theres obviouslya LITTLE trust issue.

_'s come at my female all the time....I could care less
laugh.gif

You make a good point my dude..but my issue isn't as much about what he said on facebook as it is about the fact she gave him her number..Yeah youdon't care if a dude tries to get at your girl but you wouldn't care if she gave some dude her number just bc they got class together knowing he wastrying to get at her?

Ayo OP, i'm definitely hearing you. That is MAD disrespectful in my opinion. If dude KNOWS that she has a boy and is still talking them sweet nothings toyour girl, that's the type of %!#% that'll make me wanna go see dude.

i see where you coming from. hmm, all i can say is for you to ignore it and start talking to some girl that you supposedly "don't know thatwell".

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif

Thanks
laugh.gif

Being the house wreaking prey that I am...I will go out my way to tell you our only weakness...
A sense of security in the relationship.
If I notice that you are not worrying about me and youre just doing your thang...
I will slowly back off... and your girl (if a good one) will reak alot stronger of the "Im happy with my relationship" scent.
My facebook preying posts will be overwelmed by her posts of "O how I love so so and Im going out with so an so again tonight"
This means that you really have to make the right decision in this situation your in.
If you stress your girl to hard about this especially since she is fresh out of a controlling relationship
this will make her uneasy and guess who is one of the first people she will tell about this? Thats right. That guy.
wink.gif

Giving him the green light to increase his go go ness.
There are no sweeter words than hearing "Oh me and him are taking a litle break right now"
happy.gif

You make a good point my dude..but my issue isn't as much about what he said on facebook as it is about the fact she gave him her number..Yeah you don't care if a dude tries to get at your girl but you wouldn't care if she gave some dude her number just bc they got class together knowing he was trying to get at her?

Dont worry about him. Just worry about her...Them being Facebook friends is just as bad as having her number....IF not worse....If she says its for class, thenlet it be...

If you know she doesnt share the same motives as him, then you shouldnt be worried.....

I see where you're coming from though, But Like I said...its apart of the game. Males are beast...they dont care about "Boyfriends". Thats where"loyalty" kicks in...make sure your woman has some.

Yes, you're overreacting, but if you don't feel as though you can trust her, what's the point in being in a relationship with her? Let it gobecause you're looking like the controlling type now.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif

Thanks
laugh.gif

Being the house wreaking prey that I am...I will go out my way to tell you our only weakness...
A sense of security in the relationship.
If I notice that you are not worrying about me and youre just doing your thang...
I will slowly back off... and your girl (if a good one) will reak alot stronger of the "Im happy with my relationship" scent.
My facebook preying posts will be overwelmed by her posts of "O how I love so so and Im going out with so an so again tonight"
This means that you really have to make the right decision in this situation your in.
If you stress your girl to hard about this especially since she is fresh out of a controlling relationship
this will make her uneasy and guess who is one of the first people she will tell about this? Thats right. That guy.
wink.gif

Giving him the green light to increase his go go ness.
There are no sweeter words than hearing "Oh me and him are taking a litle break right now"
happy.gif

This^, proceed with caution or you could end up handing your girl over to him.You probably shouldn't bring him up again and see how it all plays out; biteyour tongue and keep your cool; You never know fam it could be a test to see how different you are from the ex.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Keep calm and randomly text another female to see how she reacts. If she goes over board simply say "it's no different that you and homeboy so you have nothing to worry about....right?"
This.

Test her, see how it plays out.

Back
Top Bottom