am i overreacting?(girl problems)

I do hate when I ask someone something & they don't answer but you shouldn't be that mad about.

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Either you're a troll or you "overreact" a lot.

http://niketalk.com/topic/218678

Wow you are one emotional dude, son you better get rid of that or be alone the rest of your life because girls can never take a dude who gets mad at everything like a lil ..... you know, seriously.

Wait what? Its not even that deep I just remember that thread..

SoFreakinWavy
indifferent.gif

She playin' games. You better dead that right now before she get more outta pocket. Never let a person disrespect you like that.

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Either you're a troll or you "overreact" a lot.

http://niketalk.com/topic/218678

Wow you are one emotional dude, son you better get rid of that or be alone the rest of your life because girls can never take a dude who gets mad at everything like a lil ..... you know, seriously.

Wait what? Its not even that deep I just remember that thread..
Thats not directed at you Mag, Im talking about dude who gets "heated" because shorty ignored his stupid question.

maybe she had something to do and forgot to answer your question, and even if she

didn't answer your question on purpose why get mad over it?
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

if you're mad at her for not answering her from your text, if you meet up with her at the mall or what not, just ask her why did she evade your questionfrom earlier.

simple as that. also, what other problems have you been going through before this one? or is this the problem?

Why evertime you start a thread its always consists of you not being Wavy?

Originally Posted by Diego

Why evertime you start a thread its always consists of you not being Wavy?

laugh.gif

oh and yea you're definitely over reacting and if this is any indication of how you act on the regular i can see why you two have problems.
CHILL.
wink.gif

"i finished my finals!"

"so you done with classes?"

"no. after you take a final, you still gotta keep going to the class."

"oh, ok, that makes sense. i'm glad i asked. i would have felt stupid if i assumed that finals mean the class is finished."

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

She playin' games. You better dead that right now before she get more outta pocket. Never let a person disrespect you like that.
this. dont take that disrespect OP you a punk. go to the mall and go ham on her and her friends. start by running straight up to her and and catchher in a zangief spinning pile driver. if you stay with her after this OP you gonna take the biggest L and be the biggest simp of the year. dont let a girlwalk all over you like that ever.

Back
Top Bottom