Am I simp QUEEN because ...

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Why do NT'ers act so
eek.gif
@ the thought of female NT'ers actually having sex?
laugh.gif
Newsflash....women have sex.....just not with any of you.

laugh.gif

I want to say foremost that I would only break out this content if i believed that op had bad intentions coming out the gates so here is what i got

This is OP's home address at a fixed location of her gps in her iphone. This is actually quite easy to get as all iphones tag gps coordinates now

Would yall really hit this?

and for good measure

Now the last picture i posted it looks like op is not 18 years old therefore i wont release any NSFW pictures as i have access to her filehosting

This is an example of how you should not act on the internet because people like can me can air you out.

p.s

br />
that ticket must suck op

Originally Posted by dano4o8

I read this thread backwards....did anyone else do it?

I read all threads over +10 pgs backwards
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SweetBabyRAE

laugh.gif
literally lmao. so im curious....clearly mane n tail is a no go but men prefer it to be 100% nekkid or just managed"

the masses probably won't agree but i prefer some hair down there. don't want to feel pedo

if i was really so concerned about her getting attention becus of her pics, i wouldnt have linked you guys to them. get outta here wit that. like i said, ureaching...like u always do in every thread to stir up trouble. jus sit back and enjoy the show.

Originally Posted by WHPH10

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

if its such a huge reach, then why?

why yall tag-teaming ole girl over posting some pics?

I don't know any background info, and honestly, I don't care...

I'm just wondering why yall seem to be affected by her posting pics...
Because that heathen posting those pics represents the countless acts of female hypocrisy and malevolence, not just on NT, but throughout the globe.

We, as the brawny men of NT, are taking a stand against the treacheries of vile women.

As for the women, they're simply clearing themselves of guilt and separating themselves from the likes of the sacrilegious witch, known as the OP.

The extent of their "going in" only manifesting their separation, if you will, from said heathen.

It's a shame that the few women of NT which I'd allow to sit at a dinner table with me, or even allow to walk at a pace equal to mine, rather than 10 behind me, are scarce in this cold world.
same reason why you don't see a lot of albino animals in pack settings. They get kicked out.

Originally Posted by bud dink

I want to say foremost that I would only break out this content if i believed that op had bad intentions coming out the gates so here is what i got

This is OP's home address at a fixed location of her gps in her iphone. This is actually quite easy to get as all iphones tag gps coordinates now

and for good measure

Now the last picture i posted it looks like op is not 18 years old therefore i wont release any NSFW pictures as i have access to her filehosting

This is an example of how you should not act on the internet because people like can me can air you out.

p.s

that ticket must suck op
eek.gif

Yooooooooooooooo
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son is the FBI.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Will be browsing NT from a proxy from now on.

Son got her running a light and everything.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by WHPH10

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

if its such a huge reach, then why?

why yall tag-teaming ole girl over posting some pics?

I don't know any background info, and honestly, I don't care...

I'm just wondering why yall seem to be affected by her posting pics...
Because that heathen posting those pics represents the countless acts of female hypocrisy and malevolence, not just on NT, but throughout the globe.

We, as the brawny men of NT, are taking a stand against the treacheries of vile women.

As for the women, they're simply clearing themselves of guilt and separating themselves from the likes of the sacrilegious witch, known as the OP.

The extent of their "going in" only manifesting their separation, if you will, from said heathen.

It's a shame that the few women of NT which I'd allow to sit at a dinner table with me, or even allow to walk at a pace equal to mine, rather than 10 behind me, are scarce in this cold world.
same reason why you don't see a lot of albino animals in pack settings. They get kicked out.

you're such a nerd
laugh.gif

me too on the low
embarassed.gif

eek.gif
@ all her info...thats OD if real

Originally Posted by bud dink

and for good measure

p.s

that ticket must suck op

"Oh my damn" [emoji]169[/emoji]Tommy

Back
Top Bottom