Am I simp QUEEN because ...

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

What's the cliff notes on this thread?
na u gotta read through all of this to get the full effect of what has just gone down
The sad part is that it's what, 23 pages? *#@# will take you less than 15 minutes to skim thriugh. Step yall lazy *@#!% up.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

What's the cliff notes on this thread?
na u gotta read through all of this to get the full effect of what has just gone down
The sad part is that it's what, 23 pages? *#@# will take you less than 15 minutes to skim thriugh. Step yall lazy *@#!% up.
laugh.gif
yeah but then the thread will be on page 74...

Wow bud dink one of those Enemy Of The State cats!

iPhone might be FTW but when it comes to the Feds it's FTL.

^thytkerjobs been going in lately, everyday a star is born...*applauds*

i dont even know where this thread can go next. still awaiting on a certain NTer for explanations of what went down...

this is indeed a novella, i dont understand it, but it's interesting

lol, yeah, "big things"

lol

I just wanna know why I can't get a straight answer from you....lol

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by CigaRilla

Originally Posted by miamib30514

OP what the rearview look like?

nerd.gif

Based on the hips and her thighs I can guarantee you it's nonexistent. Saggin boyshorts = fail.
you goin hard
laugh.gif

but yea not a good look at all..................you cant lazy dog like that.

It's not even that I'm goin in hard. I just can't stand people who try to go over the top JUST to get attention. Do she not have anything better to do than to take pictures in her underwear and post them on a predominantly male message board? What kind of self-respecting girl does that? She needs to be brought back down to earth..

thing is i'm pretty sure she took that pic just for NT and that thread...i peeped her game early but ain't say nothing cuz thats not my style...thytker has pretty much said what i was thinking...

Damn, I wanna take shorty to the beach, flip her over on her stomach and put that rear to good use if ya kno what i mean..

v5d2r6.jpg

eNPHAN wrote:
lol, yeah, "big things"

lol

I just wanna know why I can't get a straight answer from you....lol

omg...you're like a pesky mosquito.
what answer would you like kiddo??
I, thytkerjobs, am jealous of lovemysole for being courageous enough to post a picture in her underwear on niketalk. I am enraged that she thought to post thispicture first, because now if I do it too, I'll look like a biter.

eyes.gif
tired.gif

now move along

Originally Posted by magneto621

Damn, I wanna take shorty to the beach, flip her over on her stomach and put that rear to good use if ya kno what i mean..

v5d2r6.jpg

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom