Am I simp QUEEN because ...

Originally Posted by Jabawokee

2rgj6zb.jpg
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

doesn't everyone bone they ex? *scratches head*
Yeah...it's normal as hell. And half the time it ends up being a war
laugh.gif
. Evevybody ends up in this situation....don't make you a !!@ or a simp.

Am I the only one that's slightly weirded out by a female talking so freely about taking the D?(even though she is a NT'er)
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

Yeah...it's normal as hell.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
NO

it's normal for dudes that can't pull new girls on the regular,all they can do is run back to there ex with a story

2k9 girls stay getting tricked

nuttin wrong with having sex.....Supply and Demand......you had demand for it, and he supplied.

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Am I the only one that's slightly weirded out by a female talking so freely about taking the D?(even though she is a NT'er)
ohwell.gif
Its 2009 bro.

Originally Posted by phillynas

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

Yeah...it's normal as hell.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
NO

it's normal for dudes that can't pull new girls on the regular,all they can do is run back to there ex with a story

2k9 girls stay getting tricked
He's not that guy; trust - random %$!*+@! he meets on the first night at parties go up to him atparties and will hand over the [{}] willingly, no pregame play or anything. One time when I was headed to a party to meet him some white girl approaches himand tells hm that she wants to lick his lollipop.
indifferent.gif

Technically he didn't run back to me either ...
smh.gif
at making that first move.

It's 2009!?! OH-EM-GEE! I'm not talking about WHAT she's speaking of, I'm talking about HOW. Her choice of words was just unexpected.

im just baffled as to why this needed to be posted. what happened to keeping this stuff behind closed doors? then again, you're the same one who postedunderwear pics without anyone asking, amirite?

I got you beat...there was one incident where I actually got my ex pregnant. So don't be too hard on yourself. Andbefore you ask, no we didn't have the baby.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

im just baffled as to why this needed to be posted. what happened to keeping this stuff behind closed doors? then again, you're the same one who posted underwear pics without anyone asking, amirite?

this is why i $++$ wit you...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Gave in to temptation huh
laugh.gif

I remember you made a post about your ex like 2-3 weeks ago too.

It happens... it's somebody you know and are comfortable with.

Are you two trying to work things out and get back into a relationship or just keep it as like a booty call or ex sex unexpectedly?

We're now at that awkward stage where it needs to be addressed; although I don't want to bring it up and just leave it be. I would want to work it outbut the timing is just not right, we both have busy schedules and don't exactly live near each other either which makes it even more difficult.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

im just baffled as to why this needed to be posted. what happened to keeping this stuff behind closed doors? then again, you're the same one who posted underwear pics without anyone asking, amirite?

this is why i $++$ wit you...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It's all good ... late night had me thinking.That's what happens when I stay up too late doing hw and can't fall asleep right away, my head just keeps turning and %@%% gets posted on NT.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

What kinda chick says fam though?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]One that tries too hard to be "down"[/color]
smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The quality of females on this site is slowly declining.[/color]

some stuff you just pick up...i say stuff on here that i wouldn't say offline sometimes just cuz i see it here so much...

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The quality of females on this site is slowly declining.[/color]
gotta agree with jay for once.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Check your blog, bro. That's the second time.[/color]
laugh.gif
happy.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Send us some photos of you in some provocative positions[/color]

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

smh.gif
Oh ok because we're not on here just as much as you and the NT jargon that gets picked up my everyone can't be used by females? Thatdoesn't make sense especially since there's a post on NT Terms so other ppl can pick up on the lingo and understand what others are saying.

Back
Top Bottom