Am I the only one here that likes girls that are Thick not skinny by no means?

I really have a thing for girls that are thick like they can have a little stomach and some fat on them, but have a nice shape in a way.. Also with a Big butt and chest. Am I the only one that likes them thick?? Thick/big girls ftw
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I really have a thing for girls that are thick like they can have a little stomach and some fat on them, but have a nice shape in a way.. Also with a Big butt and chest. Am I the only one that likes them thick?? Thick/big girls ftw
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No, but you're about to reignite the thick =/= fat debate so we're going to need pics otherwise we'll all just assume you like fatties and are trying to make a euphemism and not admit it, to yourself or others.

No, but you're about to reignite the thick =/= fat debate so we're going to need pics otherwise we'll all just assume you like fatties and are trying to make a euphemism and not admit it, to yourself or others.

46e16264756a87b72fc9d95039ec72de57fd0144_s.jpg

Vague, grammatically incorrect title accompanied by random capitalization and a dearth of pics in the original post.
You are awarded no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

46e16264756a87b72fc9d95039ec72de57fd0144_s.jpg

Vague, grammatically incorrect title accompanied by random capitalization and a dearth of pics in the original post.
You are awarded no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Originally Posted by FDUB

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No, you're not.

NT likes fat girls.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No, you're not.

NT likes fat girls.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No, you're not.

NT likes fat girls.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No, you're not.

NT likes fat girls.

1. I knew it was a newb
2. You must not have seen the Black Girl Appreciation thread.
3. I knew his avy was going to reappear in the thread
laugh.gif

1. I knew it was a newb
2. You must not have seen the Black Girl Appreciation thread.
3. I knew his avy was going to reappear in the thread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No, you're not.

NT likes fat girls.

I like how "NT likes fat girls" is being said like it's the majority.

Fact is more of you guys like women that are built like 12 year old boys. There's really only a small group of us that like our women thick.
There's a difference between thick and fat, but a lot of you are too dumb to realize that.

Back
Top Bottom