Am I the only one here that likes girls that are Thick not skinny by no means?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by FDUB

I really have a thing for girls that are thick like they can have a little stomach and some fat on them, but have a nice shape in a way.. Also with a Big butt and chest. Am I the only one that likes them thick?? Thick/big girls ftw
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No, you're not.

NT likes fat girls.

I like how "NT likes fat girls" is being said like it's the majority.

Fact is more of you guys like women that are built like 12 year old boys. There's really only a small group of us that like our women thick.
There's a difference between thick and fat, but a lot of you are too dumb to realize that.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

I really have a thing for girls that are thick like they can have a little stomach and some fat on them, but have a nice shape in a way.. Also with a Big butt and chest. Am I the only one that likes them thick?? Thick/big girls ftw
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No, you're not.

NT likes fat girls.

Fact is more of you guys like women that are built like 12 year old boys. There's really only a small group of us that like our women thick.
There's a difference between thick and fat, but a lot of you are too dumb to realize that.
this.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No, you're not.

NT likes fat girls.

this.

ILLIONAIRE wrote:

Body shape isn't the only thing that most men look at though. We also consider how their faces look; which is the more important criteria in determining a woman's beauty according to most of the male population.
grin.gif

Most of these "thick" girls that OP speaks of usually have no face to back up their body.
sick.gif

ILLIONAIRE wrote:

Body shape isn't the only thing that most men look at though. We also consider how their faces look; which is the more important criteria in determining a woman's beauty according to most of the male population.
grin.gif

Most of these "thick" girls that OP speaks of usually have no face to back up their body.
sick.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No, you're not.

NT likes fat girls.

lol....the line between thick and fat has been blurred on NT....I'm jus saying. It's like when people get with fat white girls and try to convince them they're thick. that %!% is disgusting.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No, you're not.

NT likes fat girls.

lol....the line between thick and fat has been blurred on NT....I'm jus saying. It's like when people get with fat white girls and try to convince them they're thick. that %!% is disgusting.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom