Am I the only one here that likes girls that are Thick not skinny by no means?

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by 365k

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by 365k

Their p00n is not the business..
sick.gif
Elaborate
Try eating their box
fp8m09.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I dont like thick girls lol

I know what I like who cares what everyone else does sheesh its christmas.

I dont like thick girls lol

I know what I like who cares what everyone else does sheesh its christmas.

I like all type of women. The last few I dated were thick/fat, makes me wish i never gave up the chick that was in shape but I was trying something new. I would rather a chick in shape with nice hips and butt than someone fat. Ill say this though, some of those heavy set women definitely can get the JOB done.

I like all type of women. The last few I dated were thick/fat, makes me wish i never gave up the chick that was in shape but I was trying something new. I would rather a chick in shape with nice hips and butt than someone fat. Ill say this though, some of those heavy set women definitely can get the JOB done.

I'd gladly take a girl thats beautiful in the face with an average body as opposed to some of these bangin' bodies with mule faces.

I'd gladly take a girl thats beautiful in the face with an average body as opposed to some of these bangin' bodies with mule faces.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

THIS.  I like mass and **** just as much as the next guy, but when it's time to wife up, the face has to be right first and foremost.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

THIS.  I like mass and **** just as much as the next guy, but when it's time to wife up, the face has to be right first and foremost.

Back
Top Bottom