Am I The Only One That Thinks That This Beat Is EPIIC? Vol. Three 6 Mafia Appreciation Thread

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

These dudes need Crunchy Back.
smh.gif

And Koopsta Knicca, Lord Infamous, and Gangsta Boo.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cracka KC

these guys did international players anthem right?
yessir. there is a version with them and UGK. I was reading an interview about it and UGK had got Big Boi to get on it, then Dre asked to be onit too. Dre said he couldn't write to it at first, so he asked them to take the drums from off of it. So after he wrote to it, they just decided to leavelike that for the actual song. I thought that was cool. Hearing the different layers of the beat really shows the skill that these dudes have.

International Players Anthem is basically Project Pat 'I Chose You' w/ some extra drum breaks. You should check that out.

But yeah, they made it.

The original joint was my anthem when it dropped. I had this joint on repeat for a long time
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

International Players Anthem is basically Project Pat 'I Chose You' w/ some extra drum breaks. You should check that out.

But yeah, they made it.
correct i was reading an article where pimp c had heard it first on pat's album and said he coudlnt believe that cut didnt blow and wanted toflip it again

"Smokin' On Da Dro" is one of my favorites.

Everyone's input shows just how dope Paul and Juice are with the beats.

I am reviving this thread. I'm getting tired of seeing Gucci Mane threads. Project Pat is that dude.

Back
Top Bottom