Am I the only one that thinks this trend is obnoxious?

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

2w688sy.jpg

Dita Grandmaster 2 frames
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i wanna get a pair for myself sunglasses or as eyeglasses but their expensive... $500
sick.gif

drx-2009a_grandmaster-two_mi.jpg
drx-2009c_grandmaster-two_mi.jpg

JemaineDupri_GrandMaster-Two.jpg
dita_grand-lupe.jpg
ne-yo-and-dita-grandmaster-two-sunglasses-gallery.jpg
usher4.gif
snoop-dogg-3.jpg
5318813959_36c9a76bbf.jpg
lebron-james-and-dita-grandmaster-two-sunglasses-gallery.jpg

Funny, because you same dudes worship these guys. Sounds like you live up to people who are fake. . GOD?

Funny, because you same dudes worship these guys. Sounds like you live up to people who are fake. . GOD?

Originally Posted by J2Legend

I have them, but they are prescription. 
I'm not a fan of people rocking these types of frames with just plain glass, plastic with the lenses punched out. 

Originally Posted by J2Legend

I have them, but they are prescription. 
I'm not a fan of people rocking these types of frames with just plain glass, plastic with the lenses punched out. 

Originally Posted by Luv Lindsay

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

People who wear non-prescription glasses lowkey offends me. That's like me using a wheelchair when there's nothing wrong with me. Poking fun at my plight.
tired.gif

frown.gif
 Me too.

laugh.gif
 wheelchairs dont make you look sexy tho. 

grin.gif

People who wear non-prescription glasses lowkey offends me. That's like me using a wheelchair when there's nothing wrong with me. Poking fun at my plight.
tired.gif

frown.gif
 Me too.

laugh.gif
 wheelchairs dont make you look sexy tho. 

grin.gif

I have some rayban wayfarers, mine are prescribed tho but I do admit it's annoying when I see the fake ones and those horrible 3d glasses

I have some rayban wayfarers, mine are prescribed tho but I do admit it's annoying when I see the fake ones and those horrible 3d glasses

tired.gif

frown.gif
 Me too.

you been watching Seinfeld lately Anton?

tired.gif

frown.gif
 Me too.

i wear +10 contacts. and i also have to wear glasses over them for my astigmatism. the doc was tryin to sell me those thick frames sayin thats what everybody always buys now but i said hell no. i agree with OP

Talbert

i wear +10 contacts. and i also have to wear glasses over them for my astigmatism. the doc was tryin to sell me those thick frames sayin thats what everybody always buys now but i said hell no. i agree with OP

Talbert

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

tired.gif

frown.gif
 Me too.

I've never seen a full episode of Seinfeld...the shows bores me to death. Why do you ask?

tired.gif

frown.gif
 Me too.

I've never seen a full episode of Seinfeld...the shows bores me to death. Why do you ask?

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by proper english

it's not a trend...

Word. I mean if they are prescription anyway
grin.gif

Raybans are dope
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Too bad I dont have the face for them
tired.gif

im about to get prescription lenses for my wayfarers as well.
cum at me bros. 

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by proper english

it's not a trend...

Word. I mean if they are prescription anyway
grin.gif

Raybans are dope
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Too bad I dont have the face for them
tired.gif

im about to get prescription lenses for my wayfarers as well.
cum at me bros. 

frown.gif
 Me too.

cuz there's a episode where  George(I think) says the same thing you said cuz Kramer wanted to wear glasses just cuz.

frown.gif
 Me too.

cuz there's a episode where  George(I think) says the same thing you said cuz Kramer wanted to wear glasses just cuz.

Back
Top Bottom