Am I the only one? Vol. Misplacing Things

I feel like everyday im forgetting things.

I lose my keys every five minutes, for example, ill make sure to put them on my coffe table, and then sit down and forget where I put them. ]

Someone will tell me the most simplest task, such as making a ham and cheese sandwhich, I dont remember what the person wanted minutes after them just telling me.

I dont remember co workers names anymore, its like im losing it. My work has taken a turn for the worstm and my production has dropped off, im probably going to get fired. 

I dont know whats happening.

so, has anyone experienced something like this, of similar to?

Im only 20 years old, damb.

Edit: I had to read this over because I wasnt even sure what i had just written.

Last edited:
you 
pimp.gif
 heavy?

I have this sometimes it was exasperated by my weed habit. I've stopped smoking though and my short term memory has increased(or should I say has been restored).

Last edited:
never touched that stuff in my life.

Ive made an appointment with Neurological doctor (just got off the phone with them) 

Web Md states I may be developing Dementia. 

hope not

I lose my wallet at least once a week, its always in my house or car. Before I leave anywhere, i always say "cellphone, keys, wallet" and somehow i still mess up :smh:

I lose my wallet at least once a week, its always in my house or car. Before I leave anywhere, i always say "cellphone, keys, wallet" and somehow i still mess up :smh:

i lose absolutely everything small, like keys wallet and phone consistently. i always thought it was short term memory loss

Usually as soon as I get home from work i'll put my wallet, keys, phone, work badge etc. on my dresser just so I don't misplace later around the house......unfortunately i still misplace something especially during that time where i'm rushing off somewhere 
mad.gif

just got home from the doctor about 15 minutes ago..... took an CT scan, the doc told me that i have a tumor, and i will have surgery tomorrow.

Looks like my health insurance (or lack there of) only covers about 50 dollars of that surgery, and i dont have money to pay for it.

just living to die at this point

just got home from the doctor about 15 minutes ago..... took an CT scan, the doc told me that i have a tumor, and i will have surgery tomorrow.
Looks like my health insurance (or lack there of) only covers about 50 dollars of that surgery, and i dont have money to pay for it.
Just go and get the surgery and worry about your credit/payment later. You dont have to pay up front right?

I lose stuff all the time but end up finding it because I usually remember the last place I've had something (unless I was drunk)

last valuable I legit lost was my Car/House Keys. Still havent found them after a month.

start meditating
helps you live in the now and being mindful

we always have one foot in the past and one foot in the future and piss on the present

:wow: :wow:

i feel like an *** now :frown:

good luck man

Misplacing your keys isn't a major problem. However it is a problem if you find your keys but don't know what they are used for. Hope it works out for you.

Last edited:
woah didn't expect this thread to take a turn for the worse... good luck OP

the day had an interview for a job i really want, i lost my smart trip card with over $100 on it and a weekly bus pass worth $30.

bad things happen to balance out the good things.

*whoa OP best of luck with everything hope you alright

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom