Am I the only one who has noticed this about asian girls...

Why do they dress like they're going to the club to do everyday things? Grocery store, bank, mall? There's nothing wrong with trying to look cute butrockin stilettos to foodmax?

nerd.gif

Girls that are starved for attention want to look cute so dudes will stare and at them so they will feel better about themselves.

all the asian girls at my college dress so cute and different. not like theyre going to a club though. I would dress like that too if I didnt look like aclown. seems they get away with it because they all do it

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

What? since when?

Where you from?

I want to know this too. At my school(Georgia State) i dont see any Asian chicks dressing like that.

Noticed alotta Asian-American girls do this as well as latinas. The fobs or the ones who come to the U.S. just to study not so much.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by sn00pee

every girl is like this..
Lies.. and Japanese chicks are some of the flyest broads out there
QFT

what's Ironic about this is.....I said the SAME THING when I went to Macy's on 34th street

they stay fly...but I can't complain at all
pimp.gif

I need visuals. I been crushing on this Asian chick this past semester and want to see if she fits the description.

well, when everyone thinks you look the same, i guess they have to stand out somehow.

Back
Top Bottom