Am I the only one who has noticed this about asian girls...

SOME asian girls do this...some don't...some of every kind of girl does this though...

i don't think you can just say asian girls.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

Im currently in springfield mo(one of the biggest Asian cities in the country) and i notice it too lol.

they always have a dress on something over formal in heels.

i also noticed that they always go somewhere in pairs lol.

lol @ springfield mo being one of the biggest asian cities in the country.

As an Asian, and having dated my fair share of Asians, I will tell you right now that Asians are high maintenance.

Im currently in springfield mo(one of the biggest Asian cities in the country) and i notice it too lol.

what?
indifferent.gif
thats like saying boise idaho is one of the biggest hispanic cities in the country

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Damu wrote:

cougars > all
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

fixed.
Now its fixed
pimp.gif

I swear, my dude Jay don't discriminate at all. As long as she over the hill, he's down for the hulk smash. Never let a !@*$# chris hanson him (jeezy).
Nah I'm always be on the other end of the Chris Hansen spectrum, won't catch me slippin up.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

As an Asian, and having dated my fair share of Asians, I will tell you right now that Asians are high maintenance.
tired.gif
true

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by NiPxD

LimitedRetroOG wrote:

tired.gif
true

Speaking of which... I haven't received my package yet, fam.
No? Strange. out of 31 ppl about 7 have not received.
grin.gif

yep, they are high maintenance

probably looking for a white sugar daddy at the grocery store

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by sn00pee

every girl is like this..
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Lies.. and Japanese chicks are some of the flyest broads out there[/color]

Every time I've shopped on 5th or Madison the stores have been overflowing with Asian women. At least in Manhattan this is definitely true.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by sn00pee

every girl is like this..
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Lies.. and Japanese chicks are some of the flyest broads out there[/color]

Every time I've shopped on 5th or Madison the stores have been overflowing with Asian women. At least in Manhattan this is definitely true.
just go to an LV, Gucci...Coach store you'll see them in a bunch.

Originally Posted by northparkblind

i dont even mess with asian girls...

and im asian.
THEY don't mess with you...but whatever makes you sleep better at night.

Originally Posted by non flammable

lol @ springfield mo being one of the biggest asian cities in the country.
sounds crazy i know. but missouri state has a huge university deal with China, they have a small campus over there, but most come to springfieldfor school. hell they have their own 9 story dorm
laugh.gif

springfield is also home of cashew chicken, more chinese resturants then anywhere else. true story lol.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cashew_chicken

My on/off girl puts on stilettos when we go to the grocery store. I love it though. I asked her why she always has to look fly and she said "that'show my mother taught me". She's viet.

Almost all the Asian girls I know are like this, but there's one that will not dress up for the life of her. I hang out with her sometimes and it annoysthe hell out of me that she leaves the house wearing sweats most of the day. My girl knows her too and wants to give her a makeover so bad.

not the ones here....they're still smokin though
i've yet to see an asian irl that i wouldn't poke.

Back
Top Bottom