Am I The Only One Who Saw This??? Yahoo FTL

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by Juice2352

Fake in the sense that it's not actually a yahoo! staff person answering the question...BUT yahoo! takes a big L for not monitoring the ridiculous questions/answers (like this one) that get posted.
It was removed in less than 20 minutes.
They still shouldn't have let something like that happen

u know anyone can post anything at any time on yahoo answers right? of course these things are going to slip thru. there is no immediate check on what peoplepost.

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Fake in the sense that it's not actually a yahoo! staff person answering the question...BUT yahoo! takes a big L for not monitoring the ridiculous questions/answers (like this one) that get posted.
Would you rather it take 20 minutes to have things posted? Would you like the same on NT?

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Would you rather it take 20 minutes to have things posted? Would you like the same on NT?

I personally dont use Yahoo Answers but the thing that concerns me is the OP's name is "Yahoo! Answers Staff". Either its a hacked account or aregular account created with that name. If you want to compare it to NT, I could never make a SN "NT STAFF" and start creating post, I'd bebanned in a NY minute.

how many millions of people do you think use yahoo? do you think there is someone monitoring what user names people enter when they enter a reply on there? ofcourse not.
NT is a microcosm of yahoo. it's pure common sense which is apparently lacking somewhere.

I have no idea what yahoo answers is, but I laugh at all all you jesse jacksons with your stone faces and smhs.. why so serious?

Back
Top Bottom