Am I the ONLY one who tells girls "I love you" while hooking to see if they say "I love you too"?

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

johnstarks.jpg

"Man, Did This Dude Just Did This"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SShanique

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Wow, that is foul!

Shanique, Usherplaylist is the male version of you. 
laugh.gif

And I'm calling ducktales on everything Usherplaylist post. 

You got a pass on the first "help me threads" with your whack texting game, but no one is going to listen to you unless you post a pic of shawty.

On a side note - Your ex dumped you cause you a chump 
indifferent.gif

Because we both ask questions?  I didn't tell a guy I loved him when I knew I didn't.  The guy is always the first to say it to me, and I'll just ignore it or tell him he's infatuated.  I keep it real.

I keeps it realer--you're a troll.

I think you're either Mayor or DCAllAmerican behind that sn...
happy.gif

I thought we were friends but not anymore.  I don't know who Mayor is, and I haven't seen DCAllAmerican around here in a minute.
Word?  Is he hitting that?  Because that would be wonderfully ironic.

Wow, that is foul!

laugh.gif

You got a pass on the first "help me threads" with your whack texting game, but no one is going to listen to you unless you post a pic of shawty.

indifferent.gif

Because we both ask questions?  I didn't tell a guy I loved him when I knew I didn't.  The guy is always the first to say it to me, and I'll just ignore it or tell him he's infatuated.  I keep it real.

happy.gif

I thought we were friends but not anymore.  I don't know who Mayor is, and I haven't seen DCAllAmerican around here in a minute.

Originally Posted by derventa

Originally Posted by usherplaylist

Call me crazy, but I don't see the big deal in yearning for love.  Is there a better feeling than knowing a cutie finds your G so tight that she's in LOVE with you?
pimp.gif

I also have a habit of telling girls, right after a good poke sesh, "Don't fall for me."

It's soooooo adorable when they respond, "Too late.
embarassed.gif
"
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Somebody asked how old these dames are: I mess with 20-25 y/os...this particular girl is 22.
cool_story_troll.jpg

You're one of the most annoying people I've ever encountered online. %#@%%%* simp

This $@#% has me dying 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wow, that is foul!

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

happy.gif

I hate what you have single-handedly done in like 4 short weeks to this Niketalk General Forum. Jesus. Even I want DCAllAmerican back and that's saying something. Take it back to JJB but even they may be happy to see you posting less. You don't know how lucky you are that folks can catch bans over here likethis because
smh.gif
you are working my last nerve.  

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

{Kanye West} You loooooooooooooooooooooooooose!!!!!! {Kanye West}

roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm listening to that song right now and he said that when I read your post 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man, I'm 1oo% sure that this guy isn't real. Can't be. I refuse to believe that someone can start off their history on a message board this corny...

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Wow, that is foul!

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

happy.gif

Word?  Is he hitting that?  Because that would be wonderfully ironic.

I meant, I haven't seen him posting in a while.  We've PMed before.  I asked him about himself, and he was very vague in his response, so I don't know anything about that guy.

Petition for everyone to ignore shanika and Usersplay.
They make a thread, nobody respond. They say something ridiculous, nobody acknowledge or quote them. We cant let these trolls get away with this.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Wow, that is foul!

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

happy.gif

I hate what you have single-handedly done in like 4 short weeks to this Niketalk General Forum. Jesus. Even I want DCAllAmerican back and that's saying something. Take it back to JJB but even they may be happy to see you posting less. You don't know how lucky you are that folks can catch bans over here likethis because
smh.gif
you are working my last nerve.  
laugh.gif
 to that friends comment. You sound like a 9yr old.
This isn't even a SShanique thread and she still manages to get into trouble 
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's gotten so bad I've seen mods quote her shenanigans 
laugh.gif

But I do find her entertaining 
frown.gif

Usherplaylist is a troll, simp and chump...

Back
Top Bottom