Am I the Only One Who Wants to See Admins/Mods Make Collection Threads ?

A lot of time and effort is made to gather up and actually put out all those shoes. so if any of you mods need help let me know. more than happy to help abrotha out.

viiiheaven thanks for re-posting that pic ..brings back memeories, anyone else recognize geo (dunkin deeznuts) in the pic with dirty? anyone know whateverhappened to him?

Originally Posted by ijapino

teaser....

8bo0uv4.jpg

incredible
eek.gif
cant wait to see the actualthread !!!

Originally Posted by Tank Johnson

viiiheaven thanks for re-posting that pic ..brings back memeories, anyone else recognize geo (dunkin deeznuts) in the pic with dirty? anyone know whatever happened to him?

he relocated to superfuture
laugh.gif

im serious though

Originally Posted by ijapino

teaser....

8bo0uv4.jpg

I had to bring this thread back...
smh.gif

My lord...
smh.gif

Still no word if JRose or Meth will post up theirs?

But damn ijapino...WOW.
eek.gif

I'm actually honored that I bought kicks off of you
laugh.gif
...they wereDS Last Shots, you probably don't remember though...

Originally Posted by rafsjays

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

man u guys must be new, ijapino used to alwaz start the "its week 1, post your aj 1's" threads... his collection is just insane.

I remember those, every time I clicked I was like
eek.gif

co-sign. It was a weekly thing. Ive seen some of drity's rifts before.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

I'm actually honored that I bought kicks off of you
laugh.gif
...they were DS Last Shots, you probably don't remember though...

You're right, I don't remember...lol. You sure that was me? Cause I rarely sell shoes, and I don't remember getting rid of any black/redXIV's.

Since Im going to be cleaning up the basement and buying some shelving, I figured I'd post my mess of a collection. Crushed boxes galore.
080327_yorajah_kicks_01.jpg

080327_yorajah_kicks_02.jpg

080327_yorajah_kicks_03.jpg

080327_yorajah_kicks_04.jpg

080327_yorajah_kicks_05.jpg

080327_yorajah_kicks_06.jpg

080327_yorajah_kicks_07.jpg

080327_yorajah_kicks_08.jpg

<>

mr. Plump it appears you are my size...

I am not a Mod anymore but even I would love to see Meth's collection!! lolol

*Rockdeep Starting Mess knowin it'll never happen*

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by ctownballer04

Ijapino's collection>all other mods
dont take this in the wrong way or anything cause ijapino has some straight fire!!!

but you obviously have not seen b53 on nikesb.org he has i guarentee the most heat in the world!!
pigeons, 3 pairs of paris, iron maiden he has everyshoe you can possibly think off

i say probly like half a million dollars invested in shoes STRAIGHT FIRE
pimp.gif

Ijapino has pretty much every Jordan that has released to the public, from what I saw in his past collection posts. Multiple pairs of most.

yes i remember that and his collection imo best on nt

I remember that pic of Rev's apartment. That's Dirty in that pic along with dunkindeeznuts and I can't remember the member's name who took thephotos. I'm pretty sure his bedroom was full of sneakers too.

Originally Posted by ctownballer04

Ijapino's collection>all other mods
dont take this in the wrong way or anything cause ijapino has some straight fire!!!

but you obviously have not seen b53 on nikesb.org he has i guarentee the most heat in the world!!
pigeons, 3 pairs of paris, iron maiden he has everyshoe you can possibly think off

i say probly like half a million dollars invested in shoes STRAIGHT FIRE
pimp.gif

and?? croationstyles had like a whole shipment of paris dunks that doesnt mean he had the most heat in the world. actually dude had whole shipments ofalot of rare dunks. ktown also use to have a sick collection until he sold it off for 300k or somethin on ebay. damn ktown started that reselling SB %&*with the supas
eyes.gif

Edit: 1 more thing to add NT>nikesb.org
tongue.gif

Anyone got a link to b53's collection, I am dying to check it out but couldnt find it on the other site..

Method Man never even shows his face, what makes you guys think he's going to post his collection!

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom