Am I the only one..

..that loves to throw his clothes in the dryer for a good ten minutes on high to get them nice and toasty before they go out ? Shoot, I love to put my calzonesin there, too, so that when i get outta the shower, my boys are greeted with unparalleled warmth. Plus side it's prolly lowering my sperm count. Lord knowsI don't need to be getting any women pregnant. Please share.

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

..that loves to throw his clothes in the dryer for a good ten minutes on high to get them nice and toasty before they go out ? Shoot, I love to put my calzones in there, too, so that when i get outta the shower, my boys are greeted with unparalled warmth. Plus side it's prolly lowering my sperm count. Lord knows I don't need to be getting any women pregnant. Please share.
sick.gif

its a cold winter day..you telling me you don't want to take every precaution to warm yourself..

..that loves to throw his clothes in the dryer for a good ten minutes on high to get them nice and toasty before they go out ? Shoot, I love to put my calzones in there, too, so that when i get outta the shower, my boys are greeted with unparalled warmth. Plus side it's prolly lowering my sperm count. Lord knows I don't need to be getting any women pregnant. Please share.
Lol, i thought you were saying calzones like pizza not like spanish for underwear

naw you not the only one b. sometimes during the cold days i like to heat up those socks with the individual toes, put them on, and wiggle my toes with ecstasyto sheer warmth and comfort =]

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

I think you're the 1st to do this OP, I've never heard of this.

thats cause i be stackin' mad guap aka its NOTHING TO A BOSS to give his clothes a dryer toss. I FLAMBOAST AND GIVE THE SAUCE I STAY DIPPED IN A ROAST.

thats cause i be stackin' mad guap aka its NOTHING TO A BOSS to give his clothes a dryer toss. I FLAMBOAST AND GIVE THE SAUCE I STAY DIPPED IN A ROAST.
indifferent.gif

Its time for you to go to bed

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I think the warmness of your clothes gives you energy too, cause you going hard.

Originally Posted by LB510

indifferent.gif

Its time for you to go to bed
I almost choked on my turkey sandwich after seeing this...

Back
Top Bottom