Am I the only onward wanting Air Zoom Flight 98 retros????

Like the title says. I really miss these shoes anyone know if they have a chance at coming out this year?

One* instead of onward in the title. Really? That would be awesome I can't wait to get my hands on these.

Awesome! I looked and didn't see a thread so thanks for the links! The Heat PEs are so nice I would love to have them.

wore these to ball in hs......man they made a statement!!! if u didn't have mad game, ud get clowned like hell for wearing em, now there legendary.....niceeeee.....

Man, Nike prolly gonna change em a bit.

I wouldn't be surprised if they showed up with a 360 midsole.

i liked the paytons that had the ratchet system, I would love if they came out again

They were awesome. One of the best basketball shoes ever. Comfortable, supportive and good traction

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

second favorite sneakers of all time, these really need a retro ASAP w/out all that limited crap

Yeah, they should it real easy to get. Walk into the store, try them on, get them without stress. No lines

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

http://niketalk.com/topic/321335/The-Glove-October-2012?page=16

Im extremely dissapointed but its looking like these wont be coming out as soon as expected, if at all. I really hope if these do release that they make some sweet retro+ colorways and dont have a 360 sole.
Yeah I hope nike resists their obvious to temptation to put some air max instead of zoom so hypebeasts will want some of the action

People have been asking for years.

For whatever reason, Nike don't seem to think it's worth the bother.

I would cop like 3 pair if the came out with the og black/white colorway in these

Back
Top Bottom