Am I Wrong? (Relationship Question)

Originally Posted by illwill8710

@cap1229& @ SneakerHeathen I see both of your points and thanks for the input because it made me come to the decision.

Since my ex and I are friends I'm going to see if she's cool with it. Knowing her she wouldn't say she cares but who knows. At least it will be all out in the open and honest about it. If she doesn't want to be cool with me because I like her friend then oh well. We weren't as cool as I thought.
denzel_intro.jpg

@cap1229& @ SneakerHeathen I see both of your points and thanks for the input because it made me come to the decision.

Since my ex and I are friends I'm going to see if shes cool with it. Knowing her she wouldn't say she cares but who knows. At least it will be all out in the open and honest about it. If she doesn't want to be cool with me because I like her friend then oh well. We weren't as cool as I thought.
AKA I dont care what she thinks 
Its been two weeks and the wound is fresh,and you rip that band aide off
This wont end well, keep us posted 

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Since my ex and I are friends I'm going to see if she's cool with it. Knowing her she wouldn't say she cares but who knows. At least it will be all out in the open and honest about it. If she doesn't want to be cool with me because I like her friend then oh well. We weren't as cool as I thought.
denzel_intro.jpg

laugh.gif
@ illwill you read my text right fam? too much yolo hahaha. thread is comedy.

Back
Top Bottom