AM90s with Full Air Bubble - Eminem ````?

arguing whether it's nike air poop or nike air crap 
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by AJ27526

i really cant stand these shoes.

Only people that wear them are high school kids with crew socks who just want "Air maxes"

QFT

These are the bootleg 90's

Originally Posted by AJ27526

i really cant stand these shoes.

Only people that wear them are high school kids with crew socks who just want "Air maxes"

QFT

These are the bootleg 90's

Those don't look too great. It looks great for a casual walk to the store shoe but not enough to roll necks.

Those don't look too great. It looks great for a casual walk to the store shoe but not enough to roll necks.

p.s., if you haven't got it yet.....................they're the same shoe you zoomer.
wink.gif

p.s., if you haven't got it yet.....................they're the same shoe you zoomer.
wink.gif

never was a fan of these either, the midsole design doesn't flow, they look liek a budget version of an air max shoe. although, they do offer up some healthy sized bubbles. err, at least they used to...

never was a fan of these either, the midsole design doesn't flow, they look liek a budget version of an air max shoe. although, they do offer up some healthy sized bubbles. err, at least they used to...

Originally Posted by denverairforce

True that, although i have to say i do like the pair Shady's got on there, probably because they're similar to 90s when only the toebox is showing.

True that, although i have to say i do like the pair Shady's got on there, probably because they're similar to 90s when only the toebox is showing.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

so basically air max LTD 2 international name for  = air max wright for US

i

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

so basically air max LTD 2 international name for  = air max wright for US

i

Back
Top Bottom