Amare... Dunk Of The Year....Dear God

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

And I just watched that video on pg. 2. Much props to the commentator for remembering how harshly Stat took a #@@! on Foyle. Dude just loves abusing big men in Oracle.
"Again a few years ago Amare had a sensational dunk on Adonal Foyle, who after the game said he gave his body up to science"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Since when has a crucial moment played into the Dunk Of The Year? dude talking that yap needs to SHPAD.

Dunk was sick but not the best this year. I'd put it in the Top 5.

D-Wade
Brewer
D.Rose

All had better joints.

sick dunk

Wade on Varejao >>>> this

if it wasnt for the court's padding, Varejao wouldve backrolled into the locker room

Originally Posted by Olvera23

Am i the only person who didn't think it was that great?

Dude the reason why it was so great was the timing of the dunk like the other guy said... It's one of Amare's best dunks but only up there because it was a clutch facial... If you didn't watch the game you wouldn't understand

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

sick dunk

if it wasnt for the court's padding, Varejao wouldve backrolled into the locker room
*DEAD*

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

Dude the reason why it was so great was the timing of the dunk like the other guy said... It's one of Amare's best dunks but only up there because it was a clutch facial... If you didn't watch the game you wouldn't understand

Don't mind that mess above.

Nasty dunk but Brewer/Lopez and especially Wade/Varejao were better IMO. If Amare was Wade's height this would've been better.

Wasn't all that. I mean, good dunk and all, but it wasnt dunk of the year.

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

No you don't understand.  That dunk pumped up the Suns so much that they started missing free-throws and almost let the Warriors steal one?  @*%# outta here. 

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by ao17

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

sick dunk

*DEAD*

Wade on Varejao = Dunk of the Year, 2009-2010 season.
Agree.

I don't care how important the dunk was, its a regular season game and against the Warriors which you guys barely won.

I can't ever recall NBA Players, Analysts, Commentators, Journalists/Writers using winning or a crucial point in a game as a reason to crown someone (no pun intended) with the Dunk Of The Year. I swear the nonsense I read on NT sometimes.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

This looks like a continuation of the game against Portland. A call didn't go his way (one that got overturned from a Suns possession back to Portland) and he was visibly heated. Next time down court he drove through the defenders and slammed home a dunk with Authority I have not seen from him in the past. That is when I knew Portland was not gonna win that game. Amare is balling out of his damn mind right now.

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

Might as well be the dunk of the year. Bodied a grown ### man. Trumps dunking on 6'1" Derek Fisher.
Corey Brewer jumped over a guy in a set defensive position, which makes it great. Most supposedly great posters are on dudes who aren't even in a ready defensive position.

I think it's getting too much hype. I was watching it live and I was 98% sure it was going to be a dunk while it was happening and I saw Tolliver running over there. The beauty of the Wade dunk was that I just expected it to be a typical DWade finish and he just kept rising and crammed it.

Back
Top Bottom