Amare has eye surgery, could be out for year

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

WOW. Amare was mad they were trying to trade him and deliberately waited until after the trade deadline to do this. Sticking it to the Suns management
laugh.gif

Word!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Juan Baller

Guess that's what you get for not showing the Clips any mercy.

Yahoo! Sports' front page about to do another reversal
laugh.gif

eec15d497816a626e2b40bfc632cb0b15664a3a.jpg
cbosh and lewis getting teary eyed?

anyway is it me or its just this era where players get injured in the weirdest places like retina detachment and ear infection injuries as from way way backplayers get injured when they sprain their ankles, knees or broken bones etc...

laugh.gif
@ ZoDogg's Twitter.

Verb of the day: Kerr: To *$!% something up so bad that even when you try to Gentry it, you can't make it right. The Suns have been Kerred. about 2 hours ago from web

Making Taquitos for lunch. about 2 hours ago from web

@Gilamuffin At least my son's eye won't take two freaking months about 2 hours ago from web

I guess it was a blessing in disguise that my son came down with pink eye today. I'd look dumb crying about the Suns if I were at work about 2 hours ago from web

*!*? @spursdotcom is following me. Like I want those cheaters? about 15 hours ago from web

My sister's boyfriend spent $800 on her for valentines day. And I always thought he was a closeted gay dude. about 19 hours ago from web

My son has a mini-basketball and is throwing it across the kitchen, chasing it, and throwing it again. He won't come and hang out w/ me
frown.gif
about 19 hours ago from web

@GRITTYMAN Since I'm "Not" on Niketalk anymore, what do you think of Iverson? about 20 hours ago from web

Can we open up a thread about Zo's twitter website since he's not here anymore? Some good stuff in there.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
What the @$!! is a Twitter?

eek.gif

Think of Facebook status updates. That's basically it.

And in case you don't know. Facebook is a social networking site, ala Myspace.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Man, hindsight is 20/20 (no pun) but I'm glad Ferry and the Suns didn't do this deal...

I would be SALLLLLLLTY.
sick.gif

you mean the trash for amare deal that was never going to happen even in an alternate universe?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

my man STAT....... i predict he will be back in 4weeks, hes tough

I still want them goggles for myself, Oakley + basketball = unbreakable

hang in there man

Originally Posted by CasperJr

eek.gif
woooow just have the worst eye luck every son gone have to wear them glasses for is career
laugh.gif

I liked the glasses. He was averaging well over 30 points in those

Suns is a f____ked up organization...
smh.gif
They kinda hada chance to make if far ( championship wise ) when Marion & Dantoni was there, Just go look fa a big man & they would of been good: But now..
tired.gif

Nooooooooooooooo.

frown.gif

This team...

Just hope Amare recovers 100% and comes back when he's ready.

Nothing else to do about it.

mad.gif
tired.gif

^lol...ill try one...

he saw Duncans face in the highlight real on the megascreen

prety bad i know...

Back
Top Bottom