Amare says he wants to go to the Knicks in 2010 Vol. "I'm better than Chris Bosh"

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I'm fine with him coming here as long as we could pair with a strong defensive center.
pimp.gif

word^

Amare's only better than Bosh if this was a game of 1-on-1 with possession. Dude plays minimal D. LeBron would certainly wanna play with a smarter playerand better teammate in Bosh.

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Amare's only better than Bosh if this was a game of 1-on-1 with possession. Dude plays minimal D. LeBron would certainly wanna play with a smarter player and better teammate in Bosh.

Lebron wouldn't care who he played with in D'Antoni's offense.
laugh.gif

The year before Nash, he averaged 20.6 and 9 rebounds per game in 03-04, with Stephon Marbury and Leandro Barbosa at the PG.

People give Steve Nash way too much credit.
laugh.gif

Bosh can not be a 1st option...pair him with another star and watch magic happen.

Bosh >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Amare

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Bosh can not be a 1st option...pair him with another star and watch magic happen.

I hate this rationale, Tell me how this isn't true for every other player in the league? What did Dwayne Wade by himself? How about Chris Paul? Or TracyMcGrady when he was by himself? How about Carmelo, what did he do by himself? Or Kobe what did he do by himself.

It is the rule of the NBA, to be successful you need 2 star players, why can't bosh be the first option?

TEAMS WIN GAMES.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I hate this rationale, Tell me how this isn't true for every other player in the league? What did Dwayne Wade by himself? How about Chris Paul? Or Tracy McGrady when he was by himself? How about Carmelo, what did he do by himself? Or Kobe what did he do by himself.

It is the rule of the NBA, to be successful you need 2 star players, why can't bosh be the first option?

TEAMS WIN GAMES.
eyes.gif
the other star would most likely outshine bosh, therefore making bosh the 2nd option.

Back
Top Bottom