Amar'e Stoudemire agrees to five-year deal with Knicks

Originally Posted by Wade187

Good move. Even with Bron you aren't contenders, but at least you'll be exciting. They get a good two guard or even Tony and this will be a team to watch.
eek.gif
any team in the NBA that gets arguably its best player becomes a chip contender automatically..this is the dumbest %*%@ i've ever heard

and that's d'brickashaw ferguson from the Jets next to stat

Originally Posted by Wade187

Good move. Even with Bron you aren't contenders, but at least you'll be exciting. They get a good two guard or even Tony and this will be a team to watch.
eek.gif
any team in the NBA that gets arguably its best player becomes a chip contender automatically..this is the dumbest %*%@ i've ever heard

and that's d'brickashaw ferguson from the Jets next to stat

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Amar'e should thrive being back in D'Antoni's offense.
You "kinda" need a hell of a PG to get that result.

Remember Capt. Canada gave him passes at the right spot/time. I honestly have no count on how many assists does Nash give him every game but I doubt Duhon can equal that. 

I hope he does well post-Nash bball career. As long as he doesn't do a Shawn Marion he'll be ok.

let's re-think that one mon frere

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Amar'e should thrive being back in D'Antoni's offense.
You "kinda" need a hell of a PG to get that result.

Remember Capt. Canada gave him passes at the right spot/time. I honestly have no count on how many assists does Nash give him every game but I doubt Duhon can equal that. 

I hope he does well post-Nash bball career. As long as he doesn't do a Shawn Marion he'll be ok.

let's re-think that one mon frere

lol fat joe lookin like a happy lil fat kid. congrats Knicks lets see who else you'll sign...

lol fat joe lookin like a happy lil fat kid. congrats Knicks lets see who else you'll sign...

Originally Posted by beh235

Good effort, not enough though. I think Amare is a good player, but just about past his prime. He's not a max player, let's be real, but still a good piece nonetheless. The knicks still need plenty of help.
past his prime? the hell
roll.gif

Originally Posted by beh235

Good effort, not enough though. I think Amare is a good player, but just about past his prime. He's not a max player, let's be real, but still a good piece nonetheless. The knicks still need plenty of help.
past his prime? the hell
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

opohaf.jpg
Only dude I don't recognize is on the far right next to Amare, probably his friend.
This is the most random group of people ever
laugh.gif
Brick Ferguson far right. Justin Tuck far left (he is cut out in this pic) You know the others. All NY athletes or famous fans.

opohaf.jpg
Only dude I don't recognize is on the far right next to Amare, probably his friend.
laugh.gif
Brick Ferguson far right. Justin Tuck far left (he is cut out in this pic) You know the others. All NY athletes or famous fans.

opohaf.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Too Random D'antoni looks so out of place.

Amari will still do work in that system.

opohaf.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Too Random D'antoni looks so out of place.

Amari will still do work in that system.

that is the most ridiculous pic ever...who is that dude that looks like Jamal Mashburn on the far right?

that is the most ridiculous pic ever...who is that dude that looks like Jamal Mashburn on the far right?

So now that Amare is with the Knicks, Can PHX use that money initially for Amare on a different free agent?

So now that Amare is with the Knicks, Can PHX use that money initially for Amare on a different free agent?

Back
Top Bottom