Amar'e Stoudemire is overrated.

Plz stop talking about Bosh HE WILL BE THE REASON the heat lose in the playoffs.... Throw all the stats out the window i dont care.... Hes cupcake soft and just doesnt have the mental toughness to get it done when it counts... Point is amare has steadily got it done in the playoffs and demands the ball in the clutch

Plz stop talking about Bosh HE WILL BE THE REASON the heat lose in the playoffs.... Throw all the stats out the window i dont care.... Hes cupcake soft and just doesnt have the mental toughness to get it done when it counts... Point is amare has steadily got it done in the playoffs and demands the ball in the clutch

Originally Posted by tyisny

Plz stop talking about Bosh HE WILL BE THE REASON the heat lose in the playoffs....
perhaps but celts just did him a huge favor trading away their goon

Originally Posted by tyisny

Plz stop talking about Bosh HE WILL BE THE REASON the heat lose in the playoffs....
perhaps but celts just did him a huge favor trading away their goon

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

the 47 win raptor team, with Garbo, Nestorvic's reanimated corpse Anthony and TJ Ford.

are any one of those guys better than Landry Fields, Wilson Chandler, Ray Felton, and Danilo Gallinari?
laugh.gif

These Knicks are good, it's not like it's an amare one man show, stop exaggerating.
grin.gif
you also have to remember, that was the same season the big 3 in boston has yet to be built, wade was all alone and lebron was still in cleveland. i'm pretty sure if the knicks squad led by Amare was to play in the same weak @+# division that season, they would also have 47+ wins. Also, what happened in the first round of the playoffs that season... they lost to their arch nemesis Vince Carter. I'm not going to say that Bosh isn't a good player, but for someone who's 6'10, he settles for too much jumpshots. Amare has more dunks in one game than Bosh would have in a week. PF/C's don't get paid the big bucks to shoot jumpshots.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

the 47 win raptor team, with Garbo, Nestorvic's reanimated corpse Anthony and TJ Ford.

are any one of those guys better than Landry Fields, Wilson Chandler, Ray Felton, and Danilo Gallinari?
laugh.gif

These Knicks are good, it's not like it's an amare one man show, stop exaggerating.
grin.gif
you also have to remember, that was the same season the big 3 in boston has yet to be built, wade was all alone and lebron was still in cleveland. i'm pretty sure if the knicks squad led by Amare was to play in the same weak @+# division that season, they would also have 47+ wins. Also, what happened in the first round of the playoffs that season... they lost to their arch nemesis Vince Carter. I'm not going to say that Bosh isn't a good player, but for someone who's 6'10, he settles for too much jumpshots. Amare has more dunks in one game than Bosh would have in a week. PF/C's don't get paid the big bucks to shoot jumpshots.

NBA Rookie of the Year (2003)
6× NBA All-Star (2005, 2007–2011)
All-NBA First Team (2007)
4x All-NBA Second Team (2005, 2008, 2010, 2011)
NBA Rookie Challenge MVP (2004)
NBA All-Rookie First Team (2003)

STAT :pimp:

I choose to remember mostly the beast that dude was in Phoenix :pimp:,shame he could never reach that level again

Guess that one year in NY he did :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom