Amazing Car Build

Pretty cool. I want a e30 now
laugh.gif

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=382667

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=382667

I skipped through a bunch of stuff he did (his thread is about 60+ pgs.) but the end result is amazing
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-post more car builds
nerd.gif

That wasn't much of a "build" I was expecting an engine overhaul and the works. Oh well...it does look nice.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

That wasn't much of a "build" I was expecting an engine overhaul and the works. Oh well...it does look nice.

Yeah. Good car build, if you think that was amazing though you need to exposed to more car builds.

Dang.. one of the most anti-climatic picture posts that I've ever seen.

Car is not bad, but I came out very disappointed.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Yeah. Good car build, if you think that was amazing though you need to exposed to more car builds.
agreed...it was a nice transformation, but i wouldnt classify it as amazing.

m50 swap
Like i said i didnt post the whole build its in the link
laugh.gif

It would look much better slammed on the stock bottle caps, or some bbs rs wheels

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

The Aston Martin above is actually a replica built from a Ford Mustang. I think replica cars are pretty lame but the JamesBondtreatment makes this one pretty cool in my book.

I was diggin it until seen it was on some ol "hella-stance" type stuff.

I'm sorry, I'm just not feeling the whole "stance" thing. Why don't people make cars that go and look good?

Back
Top Bottom