Amazon Credit - Another one....

It seems that everyone is getting in on the Credit Card/Reward card business module. First Apple and now Amazon.

I swear Amazon is trying to beat Google in taking over the world.

Amazon Is Now Offering a Credit Card to Customers With Bad Credit

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.po...credit-card-for-those-with-bad-credit.amphtml

The e-commerce company just announced it will be releasing a new Amazon credit card for its underbanked customers, particularly those with little or bad credit. The new product will be branded as part of its “Amazon Credit Builder” program, according to a CNBC report.

Synchrony Financial, the bank behind Amazon’s already popular rewards card, will also be spearheading this new initiative, and like Amazon’s existing slew of branded credit cards, this version will also offer rewards, such as Amazon’s popular five percent cash back on purchases and a $40 Amazon gift card.

I’m good with Amazon

I’m getting the Apple card in the summer only because I find it interesting how it connects to your iPhone

Kinda off topic but on topic.

It’s crazy that there’s some people out there with more than 2 credit cards lol. Fools love debt it seems.

Kinda off topic but on topic.

It’s crazy that there’s some people out there with more than 2 credit cards lol. Fools love debt it seems.
I have 4
Amex discover and 2 chase ones
About to be 5 with the apple card

Never been in debt, always pay everything off, never buy anything I know I won’t be able to pay

In future for a House or a new car , they wanna see how you are trustworthy with what you borrow, it’s good to have more than 2 ccs , just don’t spend what you know you can’t pay

I have 4
Amex discover and 2 chase ones
About to be 5 with the apple card

Never been in debt, always pay everything off, never buy anything I know I won’t be able to pay

In future for a House or a new car , they wanna see how you are trustworthy with what you borrow, it’s good to have more than 2 ccs , just don’t spend what you know you can’t pay
Yup I rock two cards I run up monthly but pay off in full every time. Clean up on the cashback and never pay a dime in interest. That’s the way to do it. Also love when I can open up a new card for 15 months no interest and run that up and pay it off by month 15. 753 score.

Interesting learning a lot, guess excuse my ignorance earlier then, I have decent credit but I only have two cards, my credit got good from just paying my car monthly payment every month.

becoming mr. Robot with these corporations. they listen/track you 24/7 now they want all your info and access to your money 24/7. I’m good.

Interesting learning a lot, guess excuse my ignorance earlier then, I have decent credit but I only have two cards, my credit got good from just paying my car monthly payment every month.
Theres a whole thread somewhere in General about strategically managing CCs and how to maximize points/rewards. I learned a lot from that thread and like many here manage 4 cards without really taking on unnecessary debt

Back
Top Bottom