Amazon Prime ADDICT

I bought some TP-Link smart switches and plugs. There all around $10+ off for those into home automation.

Anyone that has a garage should cop this. It's come in handy more times than I can count.
20190715_143852.jpg

Anyone that has a garage should cop this. It's come in handy more times than I can count.
20190715_143852.jpg

I'm intrigued and know it'd be a cool thing to have but too much of me can't comprehend paying $30 for a garage door opener.
Does remind me to look for some smart light switches

WEEKENDER Ventilated Gel Memory Foam Pillow - Washable Cover - Queen Size Amazon product ASIN B07FN4M43P
Copped 2 more. Best pillow.

Might give these a try.

These better be decent at least brenda because $40 for some pillows is not like me.

I usually wait for those $4-5 deals on RL pillows and buy them and they go flat after a few days :smh:

Edit - brendasdeadbaby brendasdeadbaby you can only order one size per order?

Last edited:
is that deal with the fire stick + dot still up?

Naw man, the deal expired. There was a glitch where SHIP2ME 5 dollar coupon code worked on items under $50. Thats how I got it for 18.xx

link to the vitamins?

The men's 1 a day expired also.

In for those 1 a days, that's a steal
drunken cow drunken cow how did you get it for $4? It only drops 35%

There was a 50% off first time S&S and then 35% on top. It brought it down to 4.xx.

I dunno fam. I got a 4k fire stick + dot for 18 bucks, amazon smart hub for 4.99(retail 24.99), and some mens 1 a day(4 dollars and retail is 14, f it, im washed but i need my vitamins).

How? The 4k is $24.99 on it's own. Are you talking about the one with Alex voice for $14.99?

Will the 4K fire stick facilitate a better/faster stream for the kodi? :nerd:

Still using Kodi fam?

Traded in my fire stick 1 for fire stick 4k, ended up costing 14.90.

Am I missing something, are you guys sure the $14.99 fire stick is 4k? When I logged on this morning the $14.99 Fs were sold out. They only had 4k for $24.99. Later in the afternoon they restocked so I bought $14.99 and $24.99 4K firestick.

Amazon product ASIN B0791TX5P5

Amazon product ASIN B079QHML21

I did a trade in for an old fire stick 1, you get 99 cents credit and 20 percent off. They give you 20 percent off the full 49.99 not just the prime day price which is 10 bucks.

Might give these a try.

These better be decent at least brenda because $40 for some pillows is not like me.

I usually wait for those $4-5 deals on RL pillows and buy them and they go flat after a few days :smh:

Edit - brendasdeadbaby brendasdeadbaby you can only order one size per order?

Correct, ordered a another standard and queen to add to the standard I already have a home. Good investment

Correct, ordered a another standard and queen to add to the standard I already have a home. Good investment

Wifey gon have to do without then and sit this one out.

I don't want to order two different sizes. I'll wait until I get this one in and if it's good I'll order another of the same size for her.

Wifey gon have to do without then and sit this one out.

I don't want to order two different sizes. I'll wait until I get this one in and if it's good I'll order another of the same size for her.

She’s gonna take your joint. Telling now it’s probably the best pillow. Not too soft not too firm. Keeps my big head cool all night and good ventilation for drool b

I did a trade in for an old fire stick 1, you get 99 cents credit and 20 percent off. They give you 20 percent off the full 49.99 not just the prime day price which is 10 bucks.

I wish I had known that before buying two of them today, :smh:...how does that process work? Do you call customer service and send it to them? It'll be cool if I can be comped for the one I bought today.

Does condition of firestick matter?

Are you the pillow plug? I can never seem to find firm pillows that stay firm

Not the plug but I have spent an absurb amount of money on pillows the last 3 years. Might want invest in a memory foam pillow that has extra filling or you can purchase extra foam filling. Coop home eden been good to me.

Good looking out fam :pimp:

One last question for you, maybe my math is off but if price is $49.99 and they give you 20% how is it $14.90? What am I missing/doing wrong?
Nope, it's 20% off the 49.99 original price, minus 0.99 and $25 prime day discount.
pddiscount.PNG

Back
Top Bottom