Amazon Prime Video Thread : Mr & Mrs Smith

S2 isnt as good as s1.

I finished it last week all in a day though. Season just seemed to be missing something.

The raid, US being persona non grata in the country, and that riot/revolution seemed to tie up all for the better and that's not real life (see Syria).

mrs maisel is good as hell
kinda like how lowkey it is compared to the other shows i watch
so very subtle
:rofl: at ab tryna get his son a job
and finding out he already got higher security than him
even the janitor :lol:

I just started Fleabag after watching the Golden Globes and it's hilarious so far I'm upset the seasons are short but she's funny.

Al Pacino

1582824123637.png

Hunters follows "a diverse band of Nazi Hunters living in 1977 New York City. The Hunters, as they’re known, have discovered that hundreds of high ranking Nazi officials are living among us and conspiring to create a Fourth Reich in the U.S. The eclectic team of Hunters will set out on a bloody quest to bring the Nazis to justice and thwart their new genocidal plans."

Prolly gonna watch the new Bosch this week, love that show

I turned on fleabag yesterday and binged 3 episodes, it was very funny but I felt like 3 episodes was enough for me.... then I saw there are only 6 episodes per season, I may power thru it after all lol

New season of Bosch was good

Upload is fantastic, need another season ASAP
Really you thought Upload was fantastic, I thought it was entertaining. I am not a huge Parks & Rec fan, so some of the jokes weren't my type of humor and fell flat. However I did enjoy some, I found the kid annoying and his new bestfriend annoying. Also the GF was meh for me, hate when dudes get run over by girls in shows.

Definitely need to get back into Bosch, wife and I were watching it. Then we stopped and I been waiting for her to make time. Watched the Bosch trailer I hope dude didn't really ask if the radioactive material is valuable. Guessing they are just splicing two scenes together.

Skeptical of the movie being good, we built up such high expectations that many of us will be disappointed.

What a trash move I loved that show. They better not being back that fairy show with Orlando Bloom over Utopia.

Amazon been messing up lately. First The Boys released weekly, then they cancel Utopia, now the Expanse will release weekly. :stoneface: I was so looking forward to binging it. :smh:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cb...-season-5-release-date-trailer-plot-news/amp/

Announced alongside the trailer, The Expanse Season 5 hits Amazon Prime Video on Dec. 16. The first three episodes of the show will release on Dec. 16, while subsequent episodes will air on Wednesdays until Feb. 3.

Back
Top Bottom