Amazon Prime Video Thread : Mr & Mrs Smith

Yeah i'm enjoying it. Was going to stop at 4 and leave the rest for later but 5 started off lit.

Ron Perlman is hilarious :lol:

Last edited:

1707102095177.jpeg

Oh i'm sure, the only thing in that trailer I remotely liked was George saying he looked like a black Princess Leia.

Legit looks amazing, like every box ticked for what you'd want a Fallout adaptation to look like.

Really hope it doesn't disappoint :lol:

I thought Mr and Mrs Smith was great. Not perfect but hoping there's a season 2.
I just watched Mr and Mrs Smith. I thought the show was good not great. I think the eight-episode, one hour format was fine. I just wish we would've gotten more espionage. Instead, it was more like an Atlanta (Donald Glover and collective) Love Story under the premise of espionage.

Liked the soundtrack. The emotion in the show was great (like Atlanta).

Phoebe Waller-Bridge has exited the Amazon reboot of Mr. & Mrs. Smith, which she was due to star in opposite Donald Glover, Deadline can confirm.

The move is understood to have been made due to creative differences.
The show was originally pitched as a collaboration by two major creatives. It seemed like they couldn't coexist or give/take, which is how Maya Erskine ended up on the show.

Maybe Season 2 could be Phoebe Waller-Bridge with her own Mr. Smith. But regardless, Amazon can take a True Detective-like approach to the seasons.

Soooooo anyone check fallout yet???

I mean it dropped like 4 hours ago and it’s 8 episodes.

It’s impossible to give a review but the first 15 mins have me interested.

Haven’t played a single second of the game if that matters.

Had zero clue they were dropping all 8 episodes

I assumed they would do their normal and drop the first 3 episodes

Back
Top Bottom