Amazon Prime Video Thread : Mr & Mrs Smith

how I be the entire episodes
IMG_0687.jpeg

Watched the first episode of Fallout last night... enjoyed it, made me want to give FO4 another shot.

5 episodes in and really good so far

And I concur, wouldn’t let rapapoet dumb a:74( keep you from watching

Last edited:
Yeah I saw that. Only thing it adds for the PC version is ultra widescreen support. Actually played it for a min today and... forgot how glitchy Bethesda games were. Crazy considering they have had 10 years to fix these issues, but Bethesda gonna Bethesda.

Didn’t play the game and I don’t think they are doing a very good job keeping people like me informed after 3 episodes.

I guess I kind of get it?

I will say it looks AMAZING!

Good enough for me to finish all 8, hopefully the story starts to clear up.

Never got around to any Fallout games in backlog but I ran through this and I liked it. Great alternate world buidling. The overall "villain's" plan is stupid as **** to me though.

started it early today. finished episode 3 and so far the show is very solid and entertaining.

Didn’t play the game and I don’t think they are doing a very good job keeping people like me informed after 3 episodes.

I guess I kind of get it?

I will say it looks AMAZING!

Good enough for me to finish all 8, hopefully the story starts to clear up.

was telling my coworker that I could see people who never played the games watching it and thinking the **** is weird(which fallout ultimately is)..

honestly they could have slowed it down a lot imo and went in deeper with the lore, should have done more than 8 episodes for the first season.

was telling my coworker that I could see people who never played the games watching it and thinking the **** is weird(which fallout ultimately is)..

honestly they could have slowed it down a lot imo and went in deeper with the lore, should have done more than 8 episodes for the first season.

I’m sure I’ll appreciate it more after a quick 2 hour rabbit hole on YouTube lol.

I will say this…..

Amazon probably has the best looking sets and visuals out of all the streaming services.

The show is beautiful to watch.

This, The Boys, Gen Z, LOTR, and Invincible all pop on the screen.

Amazon probably has the best looking sets and visuals out of all the streaming services.

The show is beautiful to watch.

This, The Boys, Gen Z, LOTR, and Invincible all pop on the screen.
this is my impression as well. Like damn, this makes Netflix and Disney shows look laughable. Visuals is one thing, the acting and casting are also good in general. Its one of those shows that you care or feel for the characters.

Goggins has this aura about him that I can’t explain

Every show he’s in is absolute fire and Fallout might be the best..well Vice Principals is elite

Dude does the lawd’s work in righteous gemstones

I didn’t play the games but I quick YouTube vid gave the Easter eggs that would have easily gone over my head

Just finished Fallout last night...

ezgif-3-3b5ffbd74b (1).gif

Probably the best game adaptation I've ever seen, no hyperbole.

Had all the charm and atmosphere of the game while carving out it's own story within that world 🔥

Obviously there's a lot of lore and stuff that they couldn't delve much further into beyond the surface, like the Brotherhood, but that comes with the constraints of the TV format and only 8 episodes.

They knocked it out of the park with what they had to work with though and the production design was top notch. Can't think of a weak acting performance either outside of that clown Rapoport who thankfully wasn't on screen long. It's like they maxed out the charisma on all the main characters :lol:

Looking forward to seeing where they go with the story in the future, there's so much that was left untouched to work with for future seasons. Also hope it doesn't go the way of Westworld :lol:.

Special shoutout to Goggins too :lol:, he's why I was looking forward to it so much and he didn't disappoint one bit. That man has never not murdered any role that he's ever been in, true master of his craft :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom