Amazon Prime Video Thread : Mr & Mrs Smith

Just finished Fallout last night...

ezgif-3-3b5ffbd74b (1).gif

Probably the best game adaptation I've ever seen, no hyperbole.

Had all the charm and atmosphere of the game while carving out it's own story within that world 🔥

Obviously there's a lot of lore and stuff that they couldn't delve much further into beyond the surface, like the Brotherhood, but that comes with the constraints of the TV format and only 8 episodes.

They knocked it out of the park with what they had to work with though and the production design was top notch. Can't think of a weak acting performance either outside of that clown Rapoport who thankfully wasn't on screen long. It's like they maxed out the charisma on all the main characters :lol:

Looking forward to seeing where they go with the story in the future, there's so much that was left untouched to work with for future seasons. Also hope it doesn't go the way of Westworld :lol:.

Special shoutout to Goggins too :lol:, he's why I was looking forward to it so much and he didn't disappoint one bit. That man has never not murdered any role that he's ever been in, true master of his craft :pimp:
the one with Rapaport was intentional imo considering his character was unworthy of being a knight and just being a total douche.

Only other thing i've ever seen with her is Arcane, but she had the perfect look for her naive to wasteland badass transition.

Oh she was Gwynn in ST Prodigy too, cool.

Fallout was near perfect, I have never seen a show mix suspense with adventure and comedy, especially in the sci genre so well. A+ acting, directing and character development. The first show I have seen in a while where they actually could have had MORE episodes to cover the story, no fillers.

just finished the whole FallOut awhile ago. one of my favorite sci-fi. solid storyline with a balance of action,drama,comedy and weirdness. also it's a great watch cinematically speaking especially when viewed on either OLED and Mini-LED TVs. the lighting and color is just great.

Right, it’s just a good sci-fi, apocalyptic show. It definitely nailed the essence of the game in every sense: violence, hopelessness, morality/callousness, government corruption, militaristic, mutated wildlife/experimentation, dark humor, quest/side-quests, exploration, resource-driven, somewhat horror, and a pretty damn great depiction of the wasteland.

Edit: I still can’t unsee it:
IMG_3093.gif

IMG_3092.gif

Last edited:
Fallout was near perfect, I have never seen a show mix suspense with adventure and comedy, especially in the sci genre so well. A+ acting, directing and character development. The first show I have seen in a while where they actually could have had MORE episodes to cover the story, no fillers.

Check out Doom Patrol and Peacemaker if you haven’t

I have never played fallout before and the only two games that are on PS five is fallout 76 and fallout four which one should I start with?

I just finished Fallout and as far as video game adaptations this was it. I liked it more than TLoU.

Lucy's eyes bug me though. Like she has fetal alcohol syndrome or a thyroid problem. Her eyes look like they're about to fall out of her face.

Back
Top Bottom