Amazon To Have a 20th Anniversary Sale The Week Of July 12th

• Kindle, $30 off
• Fire HD 7, $60 off
• 32-inch LED TV, $75
• 40-inch 1080p LED TV, $115
• Brand-name 32-inch Smart HDTV, under $200
• Over 50% off two Nikon COOLPIX cameras
• Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure (Amazon Exclusive), $9.99
• 40 lightning deals on DVDs up to 75% off
• Up to 50% off any of the Harry Potter books
• 30% off select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches & more
• 60% off Amazon Elements Baby Wipes with code ELEMENTS60
• Buy an Amazon.com Gift Card multipack, get $10 in Amazon.com promotional credit

• Kindle, $30 off
• Fire HD 7, $60 off
• 32-inch LED TV, $75
• 40-inch 1080p LED TV, $115
• Brand-name 32-inch Smart HDTV, under $200
• Over 50% off two Nikon COOLPIX cameras
• Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure (Amazon Exclusive), $9.99
• 40 lightning deals on DVDs up to 75% off
• Up to 50% off any of the Harry Potter books
• 30% off select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches & more
• 60% off Amazon Elements Baby Wipes with code ELEMENTS60
• Buy an Amazon.com Gift Card multipack, get $10 in Amazon.com promotional credit
Wait, that's it? lol

eyes.gif

what? has something been announced

thats all I really need. a nice ps4 deal. but you know thats the one that will be a "lightning" deal
Nothing has been announced yet.

But I'd like to believe gaming consoles would be part of this special.

I'll try to stay up till midnight PST and see if there is anything worth getting, if not, I'll continue to browse through out the day Wednesday.
This in reference to my last post. There's bound to be some gaming console sale, the entertainment market could definitely profit from a sale in regards to these consoles.

There's gonna be more. I read that the site will update every 10 minutes. And we all get paid that day. Damn.

Car note is due today, might have to miss this one just realized. [emoji]128532[/emoji]|I

Is there a specific time when these deals get released on the site? :nerd:

so a fire stick is basically a roku? why have a fire box for $100 if you can do the same with the stick for 1/4 price? what am I missing there?

Only real difference I know of is gaming and voice search aren't included with the stick...two things I rarely use.:lol:

Yeah the extras are add-ons you can buy from what I heard/read.

Last edited by a moderator:
so a fire stick is basically a roku? why have a fire box for $100 if you can do the same with the stick for 1/4 price? what am I missing there?
I'm wondering the same thing and I own a FireTV.:lol:

Basically.

Only real difference I know of is gaming and voice search aren't included with the stick...two things I rarely use.:lol:

Yeah the extras are add-ons you can buy from what I heard/read.

looks like a stick will be copped..... if im up @ 3am :lol:

wonder if 40" is the biggest tv they will have up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom