Amazon workers describe soul destroying and prison like work conditions

Retail banking is miserable. I couldn't get the **** out of there fast enough. Being any employee at a branch and even market/regional manager is a ****ing miserable existences.
eh. Debatable. Depends on the company, role etc.......Market managers are pulling 150k + bonuses easy....

Anyone ever work for those independent delivery companies? I assume a lot of them are for Amazon packages.

I have some free time on the weekends and one of the managers asked if I was interested in delivery packages, he said pay is $18/hr and I could have area that's all suburbia.

eh. Debatable. Depends on the company, role etc.......Market managers are pulling 150k + bonuses easy....
Maybe. Still not worth it. **** retail banking.

Edit: and in my experience turnover was very high in those roles. No thanks

In your experience yes.....Being a banker/teller is terrible.....move past that at the right bank you make money and you're more corp than retail honestly......

Retail banking will be all machines/computers soon. They basically got rid of the “traditional teller” already, next thing will be bankers. All while the CEO’s make 30 million dollars a year :lol:

Which bank did you work for? Chase , citi?
TD
In your experience yes.....Being a banker/teller is terrible.....move past that at the right bank you make money and you're more corp than retail honestly......
I meant turnover was high in the regional/market manager roles too (was even higher at teller/csr level though :lol:). I mean they are basically sales managers, they have a few bad quarters then bye bye. I guess I am a little biased though as I hate sales especially retail sales. :lol: also them pressuring us constantly to sell (con) people into products that I knew they didn’t need or could afford didn’t really sit well with me. Getting yelled at about fees from ppl living paycheck to paycheck sucks.

TD

I meant turnover was high in the regional/market manager roles too (was even higher at teller/csr level though :lol:). I mean they are basically sales managers, they have a few bad quarters then bye bye. I guess I am a little biased though as I hate sales especially retail sales. :lol: also them pressuring us constantly to sell (con) people into products that I knew they didn’t need or could afford didn’t really sit well with me. Getting yelled at about fees from ppl living paycheck to paycheck sucks.
100% correct, that's why I said so much variance........

Back
Top Bottom