Amber Rose.

damn... first pic i seen of her with hair.

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by cartune

She doesnt need hair because she's shaped like a woman. If she was skinny boyish white chick like the majority of NT loves she would need hair
Word to that. That's all woman, hair be damned.

I must disagree.  Majority of NT likes fat chicks.  Only place I've ever seen it in the world, but its true.....majority of NT likes FAT chicks!!!???!!!!  Crazy !$+*.

Why you gotta throw the white chick part in there?  Rascist much?  You telling me this amber rose ain't white?

Originally Posted by HOVKid

She doesnt need hair because she's shaped like a woman. If she was skinny boyish white chick like the majority of NT loves she would need hair

You telling me this amber rose ain't white?

She's half african, half italian.

Tell an italian chick she's white and she'll get offended.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Have you ever met an Italian-American???They are most certainly white.

And I have to agree with HOVKID, majority of NT fawns over thicker women, but for some reason when one person calls them fat, y'all get butthurt or something.  Different cultures and individuals themselves usually have different standards of beauty, who are we to get mad at preference.

For the record, I prefer my women thick.

Ehhhh....I think its the other way around.  Tell an italian chick shs's black and you end up in a trunk.

Word to airmaxpenny1!!!!!   First dude on here that actually made sense on this topic.  Why you dudes get your panties all up in a bunch just cause someone says these chicks you like are fat?  You don't see me get mad when I post a hot chick and dudes are like "she needs some meat on her" or "she has the body of a boy"

Keep pulling down those heffers airmaxpenny1.  More hotties for the rest of us!

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

Originally Posted by sreggie101

honestly, this. she could catch the D even if she was bald. word to
565820-lamar_odom_large.jpg
a9125d94a365be00ef6046897a88a30a6056de2.gif

So he would give Lamar Odom the D even though he's bald???
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Ehhhh....I think its the other way around.  Tell an italian chick shs's black and you end up in a trunk.

but amber rose is half african

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Have you ever met an Italian-American???They are most certainly white.

And I have to agree with HOVKID, majority of NT fawns over thicker women, but for some reason when one person calls them fat, y'all get butthurt or something.  Different cultures and individuals themselves usually have different standards of beauty, who are we to get mad at preference.

For the record, I prefer my women thick.

Youre right.

Hovkid could say the girls we like are fat and we could tell Hovkid the girls he likes are all built like crackheads.

Word to airmaxpenny1!!!!!   First dude on here that actually made sense on this topic.  Why you dudes get your panties all up in a bunch just cause someone says these chicks you like are fat?  You don't see me get mad when I post a hot chick and dudes are like "she needs some meat on her" or "she has the body of a boy"

Keep pulling down those heffers airmaxpenny1.  More hotties for the rest of us!

as much as i dis agree with hov kid alot, he is right, when he post a chick of a skinny girl, dudes usually go off on him and he never gets upset.
 and when he goes in thick thread and say a girls fat they go off on him, and get upset.

you know what it really is, its just that most of niketalk prefers thick girls. thats all.. your always gonna have some that like em skinny and some that likes em thick

Exactly.  You don't see me calling you out cause I like girls that have bodies like crackheads.

Bring on the crackheads....every last one of them:

Victoria+Secret+Fashion+Show+Runway+ANJ3mGWXU8Bl.jpg

Victoria-s-Secret-fashion-show-2008-victorias-secret-3349011-405-566.jpg

Victoria-Secret-Fashion-Show-2008-Feminine-in-Floral-webcastr.jpg

315473222_e3b272b420.jpg

Victoria-Secret-Fashion-Show-2008-Runway-webcastr.jpg

And for all you guys that love Dat Mass......nothing beats a one-hander:

victoria-secret-hollywood-star.jpg

Hov, all those girls you just posted could get the D and the paycheck.
EAAAAAASY!!!!

Majority of NT likes fat chicks.  Only place I've ever seen it in the world, but its true.....majority of NT likes FAT chicks!!!???!!!!  Crazy !$+*.

wit an #!! like that she obviously is mixed...and just because everyone doesn't like Ally Mcbeal types like you do doesn't mean dudes like Fat chicks...but then again, goin by your track record, i can't really take your view on women and beauty seriously...
laugh.gif
you stay posting/talking bout victoria secret models...oh the irony

btw i see a lot of dudes really trpping off the hair thing....its not that serious at all...AT ALL...its not like you kiss or beat her hair...all hair is nowadays is an accessory...If the hirstyle/haircut fits her face and overall style/appeal, i'm for it and this obviously suits her

I see where you coming from HOV but you DID post 6 of like the top 10 women in the world
laugh.gif
. MOST girls don' look like that.

But
laugh.gif
@ dude wanting to give LO the D

People get offended when you call their girls fat because they aren't fat. Fat has a negative connotation to it. A thick girl isn't fat.

I personally like skinny white girls. But i have more then an appreciation for thick girls. Fat girls on the other hand.....no

Amber Rose's body is rediculous....face...eh it will do

Originally Posted by Jking0821

People get offended when you call their girls fat because they aren't fat. Fat has a negative connotation to it. A thick girl isn't fat.

I personally like skinny white girls. But i have more then an appreciation for thick girls. Fat girls on the other hand.....no

Amber Rose's body is rediculous....face...eh it will do
pretty much..  and oh THIS........  

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by syxth element

surprised yall haven't posted these yet, unless i'm blind

100305x12_rose_b-gr_03-e1267973659768.jpg

100305x12_rose_b-gr_02-e1267973777167.jpg

100305x12_rose_b-gr_01-e1267973809150.jpg
See if this fit was on a dude...maybe but damn Amber.
smh.gif
I'm very confused right now w/ myself b/c she looks too much like a  GOOD LOOKING DUDE. She even got the hat cocked to side just so.
grin.gif
smh.gif

I can't.
laugh.gif

*Leaves thread*
She looks like a regular dude, a really tan regular dude.

I got this model chick that don't cook or clean
But she dress her %#% off and her walk is [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]mean[/color].

Back
Top Bottom